Trump Did What Any Good Wife Would Do

The place for general political discussion.

Trump Did What Any Good Wife Would Do

Postby Stratego » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 am

What happened in Helsinki was a complete ambush and a setup. The reporter stood up in front of the crowd with an unvetted new piece of information and demanded that Trump denounce Putin in front of the world for it. Of course, Trump being politically savvy didn't fall for the trap.

Imagine a similar situation were to occur in a personal situation rather than between world leaders and you'd see why Trump's answer was absolutely the right one. Imagine if someone went up to a couple in a crowded plaza and said..

"Mrs. Putin, your best friend Phoebe told me that she saw Mr. Putin cheating on you. Would you at this moment, in front of everyone, confront him so that the world can see?"

Do you think that Mrs. Putin at that moment should act like crazy girlfriend and scream at him? f**k no. Trump did not act like a crazy girlfriend and instead acted like a good wife and decent human being and refrain from overreacting before the facts can be personally verified.

A lot of things can go through Trump / Mrs. Putin's mind...
"Was this guy telling the truth when he said that Phoebe saw Vlad cheating? But I did confront Vlad last night and if he was really cheating how was he able to stay so strong in his denial? But if he didn't why would Phoebe say that he did? Maybe Phoebe just doesn't like seeing me and him together and was plotting to split us apart. Maybe Phoebe secretly wanted to get with Vlad an is now making things up. Anyways, if Phoebe was really my friend why would she talk to that bitch Hillary. She knows I hate that bitch. Come to think of it Vlad couldn't be cheating. He made an incredible offer for Phoebe to come over and do a striptease for him while I watch to prove that he wouldn't have sex with her"
...but one thing that should be applauded was that Trump didn't act like a crazy girlfriend and was instead a good wife and decent human being when confronted with an ambush and setup like this.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Return to General Discussion