Another mass shooting; at disabilities center in CA

Current news and it's political impact.

Re: Another mass shooting; at disabilities center in CA

Postby John Galt » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:04 pm

So we've seen farook's brother in law khan seem like a normal american, shocked an appalled by what farook did, saying he can never forgive him for what he did to those people and their families and what he did to his own daughter who will know his parents died terrorists, and whom he is trying to get custody of. that man seems like a good man, and he seems like the type of muslim that many people defend and are right to defend. and syed farook's brother also named syed farook is a us navy veteran, so i must assume he loves america.

but we've also heard he grew up in a family isn't "radical" at all but i read this article...
http://www.timesofisrael.com/san-bernar ... th-israel/

In an interview with Italian daily La Stampa, Farook said that he once tried to console his son by promising him that Israel would not exist in another two years because “China, Russia and America will bring the Jews back to Ukraine.”

In Sunday’s La Stampa (link in Italian) report, Farook said, “My son said that he shared [IS leader Abu Bakr] Al Baghdadi’s ideology and supported the creation of the Islamic State. He was also obsessed with Israel.”

“I told him he had to stay calm and be patient because in two years Israel will not exist any more. Geopolitics is changing: Russia, China and America don’t want Jews there any more. They are going to bring the Jews back to Ukraine. What is the point of fighting? We have already done it and we lost. Israel is not to be fought with weapons, but with politics. But he did not listen to me, he was obsessed,” Farook explained to US correspondent Paolo Mastrolilli.

uh, what pops?

so his son tells him he supports isis and what they are doing, and to console him he says don't worry, israel won't exist soon, it's be okay everything will be better... lol wtf

to be fair to him, the article goes on to say

Other reports told a more nuanced story: Farook split from his wife Rafia, also Pakistan-born, who filed for divorce in 2006 and, according to The New York Times, said her husband was violent and an alcoholic and beat her and the children.

In the La Stampa interview, Farook denied the accusations, saying that “Rizwan’s mother is very religious, as he was, and they united against me. Once we had a dispute over the historical figure of Jesus. My son called me a godless person and he decided that my marriage with my wife had to end,” he recalled. “They destroyed the family.”

and okay, so his relationship with the religious nutcase son wasn't the best

but saying at the end

Farook declared himself in complete despair and disbelief over what his son allegedly did. His daughters, Rizwan’s sisters, told The New York Times that they had seen no warning signs.

no warning signs? is stating "i support ISIS" not a warning sign in moderate muslim families?
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Another mass shooting; at disabilities center in CA

Postby morrisconley » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:44 pm

uebermann wrote:in San Bernardino

http://ktla.com/2015/12/02/authorities- ... fire-dept/

There were initial reports of at least 20 victims down amid an active shooter incident at a center for people with developmental disabilities in San Bernardino on Wednesday, according to a police official.

The call first came in at 10:59 a.m. of multiple shots fired from the area of 1365 S. Waterman Ave., San Bernardino Police Department Lt. Richard Lawhead said. The department’s SWAT team was training nearby and was suited, “ready to roll” and responded rapidly, Lawhead said.

There were reports of at least 20 victims, Lawhead initially told KTLA. In a separate interview, the lieutenant confirmed there were multiple victims.

Witnesses told police that they saw three men with long rifles get into a black SUV and exit the parking lot, CNN reported, citing a law enforcement source.

No bueno.

Let's be honest. California is Democratic state. Governor of California Edmund Gerald "Jerry" Brown, Jr. is Democrat, State Assembly ans State Senate are Democratic majority in California. Thus we can say that California is ruled by Democrats. It's a well known fact that Democrats are supporters of restrictions in bearing arms. CA has rather strict gun laws. Also it is well known fact that Nevada is responsible for lot's of gun crimes of CA. Since 2006 the number of Nevada guns recovered at California crimes has increased by 94%.
morrisconley

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Previous

Post a reply

Quote Selected

Return to Front Page News