It's time for a heavy hand

Current news and it's political impact.

It's time for a heavy hand

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:31 am

I hate to do this, but we're left with little choice here.

Going forward, this is how reports are going to be handled. If a moderator has to start editing your posts due to you breaking the forum rules, you're going to be put on Moderator Post Approval. Trust me when I say no one wants to be on this, as it may be several hours or possibly even days before your posts are approved so it will be very difficult for you to participate in any discussions. After three days, you'll be able to post normally again so long as we aren't having to edit/deny your posts. However, if you violate the forum rules again after being off Post Approval, you'll be put on Moderator Post Approval until we deem fit but it will be for at least 30 days. If you still can't abide by the rules, we'll just leave you on Post Approval permanently.

Note that actual forum violations leading to edits are considered breaking the rules, Moderator edits removing a quoted text or such is not considered a violation of forum rules at this time. That may change if someone gets the bright idea to try and skirt the rules. I suggest not trying it.

Too many reported posts for too few posters have led me to take this action.

This is not open for debate. You may PM me with any concerns but do not expect a response from me on this decision.

edit* When I say its not open for debate, that means do not start a thread on this. The topic will be closed and removed.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Return to Front Page News