[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
American Sniper bugs me... • Page 14 • Front Page News • Political Crossfire Forums

American Sniper bugs me...

Current news and it's political impact.

Re: American Sniper bugs me...

Postby Kane » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:19 am

Kane
Vice President

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby guest321123 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 5:26 am

Kyle said 'I love killing bad guys - even with the pain I loved what I was doing.'

The most disturbing passage in the book to me was the one where Kyle talked about being competitive with other snipers, and how when one in particular began to threaten his "legendary" number, Kyle "all of the sudden" seemed to have "every stinkin' bad guy in the city running across my scope."

After reading the above quotes from excerpts of his book, and then when he couldn't kill anymore in Iraq he came home and made up stories about killing people here. Someone doesn't do that unless they enjoy killing. I'm sure some of what he did was because he believed he was saving U.S.soldiers. But his #1 reason for being there, and going back over and over was because he enjoyed killing people.
guest321123

Postby Southern Dad » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:03 am

Southern Dad
Senator

Political Leaning: Conservative

Postby eynon81 » Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:31 am

eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative