Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Current news and it's political impact.

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Professor » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Guys, this is about the UK. England. And kitchen knives. What are knives in the kitchen used for? Food preparation. And, we all know that English food is little more than warmed shit in a bowl.

I say we take away their knives, forcing them to go back to pre-historic food preparation methods, and basically start over. Perhaps in a few hundred years, when they can come up with some decent food, they can have their knives back.
Image
User avatar
Professor
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 7553
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 570 times
Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Spider » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Its not that bad. My recent heart-healthy obsession:

Image

Food truck a few blocks from here sells them for $3 each. Like crack. Artery clogging crack.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
User avatar
Spider
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 11614
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: Out in the sticks.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 861 times
Been thanked: 1021 times
Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby The Dharma Bum » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:45 pm

that looks like a meatball with a boiled egg in the middle

wtf is that?
Image
User avatar
The Dharma Bum
Vice President
 
Posts: 11594
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:31 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 3285 times
Been thanked: 617 times
Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Spider » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:25 pm

Scotch eggs. Bar food, basically. But awesome. Its a boiled egg wrapped in sausage, coated in flour, egg and bread crumbs, and fried. Proof that British food is not as bad as it seems.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars

These users thanked the author Spider for the post:
The Dharma Bum
User avatar
Spider
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 11614
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: Out in the sticks.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 861 times
Been thanked: 1021 times
Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Dobby » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:33 am

Professor wrote:Guys, this is about the UK. England.


What does this even mean? These are not synonymous terms.

And kitchen knives. What are knives in the kitchen used for? Food preparation. And, we all know that English food is little more than warmed shit in a bowl.

I say we take away their knives, forcing them to go back to pre-historic food preparation methods, and basically start over. Perhaps in a few hundred years, when they can come up with some decent food, they can have their knives back.


Which dishes do you not like? Name some. We don't have haute cuisine but I do love it when someone who's cuisine is largely viewed globally as McDonald's and KFC (not that this actually is your cuisine), decides to jump on the 'British food is shit' bandwagon. Let me guess, you had fish and chips this one time and didn't like it.
The Monarchists
User avatar
Dobby
Senator
 
Posts: 1273
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:25 pm
Location: Gogledd Cymru
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 165 times
Been thanked: 137 times
Political Leaning: Socialist

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby exploited » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:07 pm

Everyone likes fish and chips.
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 21039
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2216 times
Been thanked: 1702 times

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby The Comrade » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:35 pm

mcdonalds is delicious in comparison to toast and beans
User avatar
The Comrade
Vice President
 
Posts: 18156
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Yugoslavia
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1197 times
Been thanked: 1836 times
Political Leaning: Socialist

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Saz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:49 pm

Spider wrote:Scotch eggs. Bar food, basically. But awesome. Its a boiled egg wrapped in sausage, coated in flour, egg and bread crumbs, and fried. Proof that British food is not as bad as it seems.


That looks awful. British food is awful. Their greatest culinary contribution is indian food without having to go to india.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1071 times
Been thanked: 904 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Saz » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:50 pm

Dobby wrote:
Professor wrote:Guys, this is about the UK. England.


What does this even mean? These are not synonymous terms.

And kitchen knives. What are knives in the kitchen used for? Food preparation. And, we all know that English food is little more than warmed shit in a bowl.

I say we take away their knives, forcing them to go back to pre-historic food preparation methods, and basically start over. Perhaps in a few hundred years, when they can come up with some decent food, they can have their knives back.


Which dishes do you not like? Name some. We don't have haute cuisine but I do love it when someone who's cuisine is largely viewed globally as McDonald's and KFC (not that this actually is your cuisine), decides to jump on the 'British food is shit' bandwagon. Let me guess, you had fish and chips this one time and didn't like it.

English breakfast is solid but the rest is a joke mate. Shit on McDonalds all you want, there is a reason there is one parked in every corner of the globe.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1071 times
Been thanked: 904 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Ban kitchen knives doctor says

Postby Spider » Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:58 am

性感美 wrote:English breakfast is solid but the rest is a joke mate. Shit on McDonalds all you want, there is a reason there is one parked in every corner of the globe.



Like what? I really want to know. Why does the entire planet insist on slurping that shit down? Can't even call it an American thing anymore, considering the global sprawl of it.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
User avatar
Spider
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 11614
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: Out in the sticks.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 861 times
Been thanked: 1021 times
Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Quote Selected
 

Return to Front Page News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron