[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
This Kathy Griffin shit • The Soapbox • Political Crossfire Forums

This Kathy Griffin shit

Debate opinion topics of original content.

This Kathy Griffin shit

Postby uebermann » Wed May 31, 2017 1:59 pm

So this whole Kathy Griffin thing really pisses me off for multiple reasons.

First, I don't like her, never have and am not sad to see her dropped by CNN over this deal. But there's a lot of bullshit going on here.

There are claims that Barron Trump was traumatized by this and thought his father was dead. I call shenanigans. But lets go deeper into this. How did he see the image? Why didn't anyone think it was important to bring it up to him first and let him know it was fake? I mean if you think your kids might freak out at seeing something like this, and your dad is POTUS, don't you think you should immediately go to them and let them know its fake?

Second, I mean, he's 11 but unless he's a moron, surely he wouldn't think he would find out from some random picture on the internet that his dad was beheaded.

But I don't think any of this happened. I think Trump is using his son as a means to push more "fake news" and "mean liberal agendas" out there. Which is f**k disgusting. It doesn't surprise me, giving what a piece of shit Trump is, but still - using your own kid like that. Its just disturbing on another level.

You can't tell me that Barron Trump somehow saw this picture and freaked out, when there's been loads of pictures and shit being said about Donald Trump on a near daily basis. And unless that day was the only day he's ever been allowed on the internet...well, I'm going to just stop there because his parents are rich and affluent and there's no way that he's not a spoiled brat getting everything he wants. He's probably been allowed full internet access since he was 5.

This just speaks more to me about how truly shitty Donald Trump is. Seeing how all his kids turned out tells me he is a shitty father but using his young son in this manner really is some next level sleaze.

Also, f**k Trump. For serious.

That f**k invites Ted Nugent into the White House then cries foul over a picture a comedian puts on the internet. The same Ted Nugent that made death threats (albeit, somewhat subtle) against both Obama and Hillary Clinton. It doesn't get more hypocritical than that. No morals. No standards. Just a terribly shitty person that also happens to be our president.

I have to go lose myself in a bottle of scotch now before I start thinking too deeply about how f**k it up is that we have Trump for POTUS and how truly awful the GOP is at this point. f**k the lot of them, spineless, f**k cowards that they are.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Re: This Kathy Griffin shit

Postby NAB » Wed May 31, 2017 2:13 pm

People are still surprised hypocrisy for dramatic effect is a thing?

If Indy were still here (pbuh), he would scream fauxrage.

And then post a Willy Wonka meme, of course.
NAB
Governor

Postby Kane » Wed May 31, 2017 2:15 pm

It didn't seem a like a big deal to me but w/e. I don't like Kathy and I don't like Trump so this is a wash for me. It's really not news.
Kane
Vice President

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby NAB » Wed May 31, 2017 2:20 pm

NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Wed May 31, 2017 2:23 pm

well i think it is not appropriate to have that kind of images. She def deserves to lose her once a year job on CNN over it. It was a very dumb thing for her to joke about

The Barron Trump thing... all i could think is, maybe he really is retarded like his father. More likely is if he saw it he might have said something like,"omg, that looks like dad! dad's okay though right?"-- as in, he is pretty sure it's fake but can't be sure since he saw it on DrudgeReport banner. Maybe? That's about as far as i think it could go. Jumping on need for sympathetic press about ANYTHING the WH would put out the story about the child hurt because he thought his dad was beheaded by Kathy Griffin (the thought of which is causing me to laugh about while typing)
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby uebermann » Wed May 31, 2017 2:24 pm

uebermann
Site Admin

Postby NAB » Wed May 31, 2017 2:25 pm

NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Wed May 31, 2017 2:36 pm

well. what she did could land her with up to five years in jail, if you argue that her staring at the camera was meant to invoke a feeling of "do it, kitty", as i think then it might not be covered under free speech but an actual threat

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/871

trump should just pardon her now for it before she is ever charged (or not charged). i think it would be good PR
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby uebermann » Wed May 31, 2017 3:08 pm

uebermann
Site Admin

Postby NAB » Wed May 31, 2017 3:14 pm

NAB
Governor