[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
This Would Never Happen Under a Trump Presidency • General Discussion • Political Crossfire Forums

This Would Never Happen Under a Trump Presidency

The place for general political discussion.

This Would Never Happen Under a Trump Presidency

Postby Stratego » Fri Jul 24, 2020 12:59 pm

You look at the cities run by Democrats, they are a complete mess. There is no law and order. Race tensions are high. Looters are allowed to loot without consequences. It's the worse in history.

In the States run by Democrats, businesses are forced to close because they can't contain Covid. Innocent people are treated as criminals for not wearing masks while actual criminals run amok.

Ask yourself. Do you really want a Democrat running the country? Do you want Biden, a Democrat, to be in charge for the next four years? It's a complete disgrace. A Republican would never let this happen.This would never happen under a Trump presidency. But would under a Biden presidency.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Re: This Would Never Happen Under a Trump Presidency

Postby micfranklin » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:17 pm

It’s happening and a Democrat is not the president at this time so....
Asteroid Mike (my Youtube movie reviews channel)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqq4Gi ... ArjRrvauvw

My blog (also movie reviews)
http://asteroidmike.blogspot.com/
micfranklin
Senator

Re: This Would Never Happen Under a Trump Presidency

Postby John Galt » Tue Jul 28, 2020 8:32 am

yeah i mean that's the point. but statego is being sarcastic he's also parroting trump ads, quite literally. it's insane. it's like the two wearing nazi flags as masks in the walmart in southern minnesota. they were yelling that if biden was president it would be like nazi germany, as they are wearing nazi flags that they brought from home? i wish they'd just be more like hitler and kill themselves
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Return to General Discussion