What can be done about sexual assault?

The place for general political discussion.

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby Saz » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:09 am

The Comrade wrote:
phosphide wrote:
The Comrade wrote:he hasn't touched a titty before therefor no other guys are touching titties.

it's basic conservative logic, spider.


Your a janitor and want to make jokes about not touching tits?


i work on a college and am college aged. put the pieces together my little incel.


(26 year old Joe Dirt walking into his fourth first day of intro bio)
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1069 times
Been thanked: 899 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby Saz » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:11 am

ToddStarnes wrote:Last time you had sex with an attractive women, space monkey? Be honest.


Can't wait to bump this in 3 years when Dylan is married
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1069 times
Been thanked: 899 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby ToddStarnes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:11 am

Bastard
ToddStarnes
Senator
 
Posts: 1918
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:11 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby The Comrade » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:59 am

Saz wrote:
The Comrade wrote:
phosphide wrote:
The Comrade wrote:he hasn't touched a titty before therefor no other guys are touching titties.

it's basic conservative logic, spider.


Your a janitor and want to make jokes about not touching tits?


i work on a college and am college aged. put the pieces together my little incel.


(26 year old Joe Dirt walking into his fourth first day of intro bio)


joe dirt was cool as hell, thank you.
User avatar
The Comrade
Vice President
 
Posts: 18127
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:10 pm
Location: Yugoslavia
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1195 times
Been thanked: 1833 times
Political Leaning: Socialist

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby Saz » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:14 am

The Comrade wrote:
Saz wrote:
The Comrade wrote:
phosphide wrote:
The Comrade wrote:he hasn't touched a titty before therefor no other guys are touching titties.

it's basic conservative logic, spider.


Your a janitor and want to make jokes about not touching tits?


i work on a college and am college aged. put the pieces together my little incel.


(26 year old Joe Dirt walking into his fourth first day of intro bio)


joe dirt was cool as hell, thank you.


No. Joe Dirt was a trashy prole. The cool guy was Keith Stone.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8457
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1069 times
Been thanked: 899 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:42 am

ToddStarnes wrote:Last time you had sex with an attractive women, space monkey? Be honest.

I don't keep records.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am
Location: cyberspace
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby ToddStarnes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:55 am

Lmao you would.need to check your archives to find the last time?

Devastating
ToddStarnes
Senator
 
Posts: 1918
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:11 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:01 pm

ToddStarnes wrote:Lmao you would.need to check your archives to find the last time?

Devastating

I just said I don't keep archives/records. Actually its none of your business where my pecker pecks.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am
Location: cyberspace
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby ToddStarnes » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:52 pm

The implication being it's so long ago one would have to dig through said hypothetical records had one kept said records in order for one to ascertain the time of said pecker pecking.

I know you won't understand but you did self pwn here amigo.
ToddStarnes
Senator
 
Posts: 1918
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:11 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 68 times
Been thanked: 93 times

Re: What can be done about sexual assault?

Postby spacemonkey » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:12 am

ToddStarnes wrote:The implication being it's so long ago one would have to dig through said hypothetical records had one kept said records in order for one to ascertain the time of said pecker pecking.

I know you won't understand but you did self pwn here amigo.

Sounds like you have done be pecked.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor
 
Posts: 4834
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am
Location: cyberspace
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 268 times

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 4 guests