Not-the-NFL, Trump, and Kneelers

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Not-the-NFL, Trump, and Kneelers

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:41 am

They all make enough money to buy a plane ticket to anywhere they would feel better off. Needles to say, no one has left yet,lol. **==
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby uebermann » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am

spacemonkey wrote:Excuse me, I didn't make the black neighborhoods what they are today, I didn't make black men leave their families at about a 70% rate, I didn't make black men kill each other at an average well above the norm for other groups. What I did do was worked for about the last forty years at jobs that very much included minorities in their ranks, including the military. If minorities choose not to join those ranks, that's on them, not me. There seems to be some mindset that says being a minority is almost a pre requisite for having difficulties in life. Since I've had plenty of setbacks I pretty much know that's just a load of BS. If you actually compare today to 1865, Its actually skewed in favor of minorities today. But who cares, I don't.

Swing and a miss on every level. You shouldn't even get up to the plate to bat any more man. Its just embarrassing as f**k.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby uebermann » Wed Oct 18, 2017 11:57 am

spacemonkey wrote:They all make enough money to buy a plane ticket to anywhere they would feel better off. Needles to say, no one has left yet,lol. **==

herp derp. Because why try to fix a problem, right?

"Oops, toilet is leaking. Time to buy a new house!"

Come the f**k on you dolt.

These users thanked the author uebermann for the post:
Philly
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby spacemonkey » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:51 pm

uebermann wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:Excuse me, I didn't make the black neighborhoods what they are today, I didn't make black men leave their families at about a 70% rate, I didn't make black men kill each other at an average well above the norm for other groups. What I did do was worked for about the last forty years at jobs that very much included minorities in their ranks, including the military. If minorities choose not to join those ranks, that's on them, not me. There seems to be some mindset that says being a minority is almost a pre requisite for having difficulties in life. Since I've had plenty of setbacks I pretty much know that's just a load of BS. If you actually compare today to 1865, Its actually skewed in favor of minorities today. But who cares, I don't.

Swing and a miss on every level. You shouldn't even get up to the plate to bat any more man. Its just embarrassing as f**k.

Does reality rattle you that much? If so, your best bet is never leave your safe space. Are you also implying you are responsible for the mindset of humanity 200 years ago, and had direct involvement with the evolution of the black community since 1865? If so, that's impressive.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:59 pm

uebermann wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:They all make enough money to buy a plane ticket to anywhere they would feel better off. Needles to say, no one has left yet,lol. **==

herp derp. Because why try to fix a problem, right?

"Oops, toilet is leaking. Time to buy a new house!"

Come the f**k on you dolt.

When they give half of their fortunes to the oppressed, then ill be impressed. I did not create the ghetto, and neither did you. Well unless that's where you live. Btw, the people who haul your trash off every week has a more important function then any athlete in any game. And when you say anyone can do it, my response will be, go for it.
spacemonkey
Governor

Previous

Return to General Discussion