American Health Care Act of 2017

The place for general political discussion.

Re: American Health Care Act of 2017

Postby spacemonkey » Mon May 15, 2017 11:23 am

There are no cyber experts. Lack of100% hack proof computers / systems is proof of that.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby John Galt » Mon May 15, 2017 1:12 pm

spacemonkey wrote:There are no cyber experts. Lack of100% hack proof computers / systems is proof of that.

this doesn't make any sense. does this mean that someone like stephen hawking isn't an expert in anything because he doesn't know everything possible from now until infinity about a given subject? does this mean that no one is an expert in anything? what is the point of the word "expert" if not to describe at least one person in the world? and if there are actual experts, wouldn't the hackers be the experts in this case, as they expertly exploited some vulnerability? or in the case of this worm, it was created by the NSA that itself was copied and weaponized for to gain ransom money
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby Kane » Mon May 15, 2017 4:24 pm

We won't see movement on AHCA for months now. It wouldn't surprise me to see this stalled until next year.
Stephen Jay Gould wrote:When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.
Kane
Governor

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby spacemonkey » Tue May 16, 2017 12:44 pm

John Galt wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:There are no cyber experts. Lack of100% hack proof computers / systems is proof of that.

this doesn't make any sense. does this mean that someone like stephen hawking isn't an expert in anything because he doesn't know everything possible from now until infinity about a given subject? does this mean that no one is an expert in anything? what is the point of the word "expert" if not to describe at least one person in the world? and if there are actual experts, wouldn't the hackers be the experts in this case, as they expertly exploited some vulnerability? or in the case of this worm, it was created by the NSA that itself was copied and weaponized for to gain ransom money

It means it will never be 100% failsafe.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Tue May 16, 2017 12:48 pm

Kane wrote:We won't see movement on AHCA for months now. It wouldn't surprise me to see this stalled until next year.

Its because the sore loser crybaby Dem's can't get over creating strategic diversions away from the real issues. I didn't see any Russians when I voted. My guess is no one else did either.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby NAB » Tue May 16, 2017 12:50 pm

spacemonkey wrote:
Kane wrote:We won't see movement on AHCA for months now. It wouldn't surprise me to see this stalled until next year.

Its because the sore loser crybaby Dem's can't get over creating strategic diversions away from the real issues. I didn't see any Russians when I voted. My guess is no one else did either.

Great post, would read again.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Previous

Return to General Discussion