Antifa

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Antifa

Postby spacemonkey » Thu May 04, 2017 11:20 am

Self segregation is just a human trait. For better or worse, that's what it is. Tribes, states, and nations were formed from it.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby fstarcstar » Tue May 09, 2017 3:59 pm

Spider wrote:It's true. And the remainder are probably klansmen. Movie theater talkers at best.

What you see on social media =/= what is actually happening
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby Spider » Tue May 09, 2017 7:24 pm

fstarcstar wrote:
Spider wrote:It's true. And the remainder are probably klansmen. Movie theater talkers at best.

Exactly. Heed those words.

You, who rants about the Liberal Media Conspiracy™ and still goes on about Hillary Clinton in 2017?

Not that I would know, really. I deactivated my facebook account half a decade ago.

(And for the record...I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on recognizing such obvious sarcasm.)
Last edited by Spider on Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby exploited » Tue May 09, 2017 8:09 pm

Spider wrote:
fstarcstar wrote:

Exactly. Heed those words.

You, who rants about the Liberal Media Conspiracy™ and still goes on about Hillary Clinton in 2017 strikes me as a something of a walking meme all on your own at least half the time.

Not that I would know, really. I deactivated my facebook account half a decade ago.

(And for the record...I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt on recognizing such obvious sarcasm.)

You argue with people on YouTube you flower of paradise.
exploited
Vice President

Postby fstarcstar » Wed May 10, 2017 11:48 am

Um, no I don't say the Liberal Media Conspiracy thank you. I do bash the media for doing a shitty job. Big difference brochacho.

There is 250 million non hispanic whites, an overwhelming majority of the country still. If racists were on every corner like you claim, we would still have separate water fountains and black people would be denied basic services at stores.

We all know racism exists but it's not what voted Trump into office.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby exploited » Wed May 10, 2017 12:02 pm

fstarcstar wrote:Um, no I don't say the Liberal Media Conspiracy thank you. I do bash the media for doing a shitty job. Big difference brochacho.

There is 250 million non hispanic whites, an overwhelming majority of the country still. If racists were on every corner like you claim, we would still have separate water fountains and black people would be denied basic services at stores.

Yes it is. You and the rest of the Republican-voting scum are deeply racist, and we have already seen fairly solid evidence that racism played a bigger motivating factor than either income or xenophobia. There is also poll after poll showing the openly racist attitudes of Republicans. It is a sick group of people who are slowly and surely destroying the United States.
exploited
Vice President

Postby Spider » Wed May 10, 2017 12:31 pm

fstarcstar wrote:Um, no I don't say the Liberal Media Conspiracy thank you. I do bash the media for doing a shitty job. Big difference brochacho.

Not really. You rant about the liberal media conspiracy. You just don't want to call it Liberal Media Conspiracy™. What's the functional difference?

1. Clearly you think "the media" is liberal.
2. Nearly all of it is colluding to present the same info. We can easily crosscheck CNN or NBC in the States with BBC and Der Spiegel across the pond at any time. Clearly they are conspiring with each other globally to forward their nefarious, mustache twisty plot.
3. Ok, I don't think it's actually been trademarked. Fair point.

...which part of this are you in disagreement with?

Also untrue. Civil Rights Act happened in 1968....in the thick of it, and also before this massive demographic shift had really taken hold. As of the 2010 census, only 63% of the US is non-hispanic white. More minority children are being born now than non-hispanic white ones. This is NOT overwhelming. This is rapidly changing demography in action. What do you think the 2020 census will show? :-?

Not that any of this matters. Why exactly did you feel the need to even bring it up?

Don't kid yourself. It's a huge component.

Video from : youtu.be

Plenty of people of people voted for trump without a racist thought in their heads. They are merely known as complete f**k morons who hate their country and wanted to throw a semi-sentient human cheeto hand grenade into it.
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Postby fstarcstar » Wed May 10, 2017 1:49 pm

Facts don't care about your feelings.

Literally every vote, straw poll, exit poll, favorable/unfavorable view and statistics from previous elections show that Trump did not win on racism. There is no empirical evidence that states otherwise. You can't call a man or the Republican party winning on racism if he was able to:

1. Win overwhelming democratic states (that even stated they want more liberal policies)
2. Have a least favorable view than Hillary in certain states, but still get that states votes.
3. Won the same white people over that voted Obama in twice.
4. Have a higher or equal percentage of hispanics and blacks than the last two previous Republican candidates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... 77302bb9d3

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... 81b7c8393c

It's hilarious that you and Democrats believe the way to success is calling the people who voted for Obama and Trump as racists. Great strategy. Should work the next time around.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby exploited » Wed May 10, 2017 2:06 pm

Idiot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... _less.html

In contrast, a majority of Trump supporters—52 percent—rate blacks as less evolved than whites.

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/13/yep-ra ... animosity/

As I’ve shown with sociologist Philip Cohen and political scientist Jason McDaniel, stereotyping and resentment strongly predict support for Trump. Take for instance, racist stereotypes toward Muslims and African-Americans. Among whites who believe the word “violent” describes black people “extremely well,” 78 percent support Trump, compared with 34 percent of whites who say “not at all well.” Among whites who say “violent” describes Muslims well, 84 percent support Trump, compared to 30 percent who believe the word doesn’t describe Muslims at all.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZE2SW

Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/p ... ama-muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows...
Last edited by exploited on Wed May 10, 2017 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
exploited
Vice President

Postby Spider » Wed May 10, 2017 2:07 pm

fstarcstar wrote:Facts don't care about your feelings.

Good. I'm working with facts. I just specifically listed a bunch of them. You, on the other hand, are still crying your eyes out over the election. From last year. And are interpreting facts as "feelings". Can you not read?

Literally every vote, straw poll, exit poll, favorable/unfavorable view and statistics from previous elections show that Trump did not win on racism. There is no empirical evidence that states otherwise. You can't call a man or the Republican party winning on racism if he was able to:

No. I'm talking about trump, as a singular thing, and not as a condemnation of Republicans in general. It was so close. A few thousand voters in a couple of swing states turned the tide. You really going to claim that racism isn't a factor on scale that f**k small?

Good God, man. That's just self delusion.

Of COURSE you aren't going to have empirical evidence of people thoughts for f**k's sake. :)) That's a non argument.

1. Win overwhelming democratic states (that even stated they want more liberal policies)
2. Have a least favorable view than Hillary in certain states, but still get that states votes.
3. Won the same white people over that voted Obama in twice.
4. Have a higher or equal percentage of hispanics and blacks than the last two previous Republican candidates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... 77302bb9d3

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... 81b7c8393c

It's hilarious that you and Democrats believe the way to success is calling the people who voted for Obama and Trump as racists. Great strategy. Should work the next time around.

Yeah, I just don't give a shit about the election anymore. Its apparently super important to you, but damn dude. Like I told you before. It's 2017. Move on. I realize everything since has been a spectacular f**k disaster, and you want to cling to shit from last year. I get it. But it's MAY. I'm outside in my sandals smoking spare ribs. And you're still desperately clinging to this shameful event from last year.

Get over it. Join us in the sun. Seriously. I've got beer and ribs.

What I was actually criticizing you for is this bizarre belief in the media conspiracy. Have anything to actually say about anything in my post, or are we still trying to sidestep it?

Video from : youtu.be

These people are shining examples of tolerance and the desire for a multicultural America. The very notion that there could be any racists in that sort of crowd? Utter insanity, I tell you!
Spider
VIP
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion