Antifa

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Antifa

Postby fstarcstar » Wed May 10, 2017 5:06 pm

exploited wrote:Idiot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... _less.html

In contrast, a majority of Trump supporters—52 percent—rate blacks as less evolved than whites.

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/13/yep-ra ... animosity/

As I’ve shown with sociologist Philip Cohen and political scientist Jason McDaniel, stereotyping and resentment strongly predict support for Trump. Take for instance, racist stereotypes toward Muslims and African-Americans. Among whites who believe the word “violent” describes black people “extremely well,” 78 percent support Trump, compared with 34 percent of whites who say “not at all well.” Among whites who say “violent” describes Muslims well, 84 percent support Trump, compared to 30 percent who believe the word doesn’t describe Muslims at all.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZE2SW

Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/p ... ama-muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows...

I refuse to take statistics from sites like salon, slate and roll call. I read the reuters article, and we've known there are racist white people, but the Reuters study doesn't conclude that he is racist or that his racist supporters won the election. What's hilarious is that even democrats were roughly on par with the Trump supporters. Did you even see that chart in the link? Probably not. It also said that it questioned 16,000 people but didn't release their race, age, or anything. This is actually questionable at best.

So since Hillary supporters also had around 30+% when it comes to African Americans, did racism get her to the nomination? Even if we took that study and applied the percentages to the number of votes AND assumed they were all racist white people then you still wouldnt even come close to the 50% range of all white people in this country.

Again, keep stretching for the sake of losing an election. I came in here late responding to twitter, but there still isn't any evidence stating racism won this election. Sorry brochacho.

Learn to research some more.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby fstarcstar » Wed May 10, 2017 5:15 pm

Spider wrote:
fstarcstar wrote:Facts don't care about your feelings.

Good. I'm working with facts. I just specifically listed a bunch of them. You, on the other hand, are still crying your eyes out over the election. From last year. And are interpreting facts as "feelings". Can you not read?

Sorry, last I checked you and Kane don't care about facts. It's not about facts, it's just about being right or wrong right?

Literally every vote, straw poll, exit poll, favorable/unfavorable view and statistics from previous elections show that Trump did not win on racism. There is no empirical evidence that states otherwise. You can't call a man or the Republican party winning on racism if he was able to:

No. I'm talking about trump, as a singular thing, and not as a condemnation of Republicans in general. It was so close. A few thousand voters in a couple of swing states turned the tide. You really going to claim that racism isn't a factor on scale that f**k small?

Good God, man. That's just self delusion.

Of COURSE you aren't going to have empirical evidence of people thoughts for f**k's sake. :)) That's a non argument.

Correct, because that couple million of people who voted for Obama were the ones who flipped to vote for Trump instead of clinton. A bit of research will tell you that dude. It's really not hard to explain, Trump didn't get those votes because those people hate him. He literally gathered the people who led Obama over Romney.

1. Win overwhelming democratic states (that even stated they want more liberal policies)
2. Have a least favorable view than Hillary in certain states, but still get that states votes.
3. Won the same white people over that voted Obama in twice.
4. Have a higher or equal percentage of hispanics and blacks than the last two previous Republican candidates.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/postever ... 77302bb9d3

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mon ... 81b7c8393c

It's hilarious that you and Democrats believe the way to success is calling the people who voted for Obama and Trump as racists. Great strategy. Should work the next time around.

Yeah, I just don't give a shit about the election anymore. Its apparently super important to you, but damn dude. Like I told you before. It's 2017. Move on. I realize everything since has been a spectacular f**k disaster, and you want to cling to shit from last year. I get it. But it's MAY. I'm outside in my sandals smoking spare ribs. And you're still desperately clinging to this shameful event from last year.

Get over it. Join us in the sun. Seriously. I've got beer and ribs.

What I was actually criticizing you for is this bizarre belief in the media conspiracy. Have anything to actually say about anything in my post, or are we still trying to sidestep it?

I don't understand how on any level you think I give a shit about the election. I don't care about the election, I care about you and others spewing bullshit. It gets old honestly. I don't even know what media conspiracy your talking about, I would love for you to show me exactly what you are talking about or where I stated anything of the sort.

I can't help libs get their media from twitter accounts brah, some of us deal with facts and research.

Video from : youtu.be

These people are shining examples of tolerance and the desire for a multicultural America. The very notion that there could be any racists in that sort of crowd? Utter insanity, I tell you!

Dude, we know racist people exist. This was before your precious liberals started acting like this is a new thing. You do know that ISIS managed to convert Americans and other foreigners to join their cause through social media right? You do know that the media calling for this surge in alt-right only bolsters the small minority of people who actually join these groups. When you give someone a spotlight, they flourish through indoctrination. There is a reason we hardly heard of these groups for quite some time.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby Spider » Wed May 10, 2017 5:46 pm

fstarcstar wrote:
Sorry, last I checked you and Kane don't care about facts. It's not about facts, it's just about being right or wrong right?

What are you even talking about? I specifically listed dates and figures, demonstrating how out of touch your statements were. I was talking about CENSUS DATA for shit's sake. You then started talking about feelings. It was weird.

Correct, because that couple million of people who voted for Obama were the ones who flipped to vote for Trump instead of clinton. A bit of research will tell you that dude. It's really not hard to explain, Trump didn't get those votes because those people hate him. He literally gathered the people who led Obama over Romney.

Bit hard not to laugh at that logic, considering that trump lost by 3 million votes. That the voters rejected him. That minority voter participation declined. That trump lost the minority vote by a landslide. And so on and so forth. Just comparing him to Romney, who was also BUTCHERED in the minority vote is supposed to accomplish what exactly? We're supposed to be impressed by SUCK as opposed to SUCK? As if minority votes somehow disprove racism? Really?

Jesus Christ. Irritating even having to explain all of this to you. Again. For like the 15th time in the last six months. I don't care anymore. It's over.

I don't understand how on any level you think I give a shit about the election. I don't care about the election, I care about you and others spewing bullshit.

Really? Because YOU brought it up. You are stuck on it. Look at this damned thread. I wasn't talking about the f**k election (SIX MONTHS AGO! ITS OVER!) at all. And here we are. :))
[/quote]

It gets old honestly. I don't even know what media conspiracy your talking about, I would love for you to show me exactly what you are talking about or where I stated anything of the sort.

Seriously. You think anyone here couldn't google up years of your whining about the "liberal media"? Are you serious?

I can't help libs get their media from twitter accounts brah, some of us deal with facts and research.

Sorry. I laughed out loud at that one. Anyone rambling about "libs" and "liberal media blah blah" is hopelessly out of touch with anything resembling facts or "research" as you so charitably describe your 10 second googling habits. Basically, you're backwashing talking points.

I mean...we have a conservative "president" who's convinced his millions of supporters that everything OTHER than his twitter account is fake news. That the media is on a crusade against him. That nearly the entire spectrum of news coverage about him is a complete fabrication. And you, with a straight face....talk to me about twitter...and then in the same sentence..."facts and research". LOL. Conservatives, you know. Those people who drive down the road listening to right wing nuts on the radio (who basically amount to preachers behind a pulpit, pontificating about fire and brimstone), nodding and mouthing the words like f**k zombies, checking twitter for new tweets from that cross between a road cone and a sphincter, totally convinced that everything else but what they want to hear in their information safe space is fake news...and then you even dare say the words "facts and research"! And Twitter! :))

Nice. Gotta hand it to you.

Dude, we know racist people exist. This was before your precious liberals started acting like this is a new thing. You do know that ISIS managed to convert Americans and other foreigners to join their cause through social media right? You do know that the media calling for this surge in alt-right only bolsters the small minority of people who actually join these groups. When you give someone a spotlight, they flourish through indoctrination. There is a reason we hardly heard of these groups for quite some time.

There it is. And the statement isn't even remotely true, to boot.

1. Nobody is claiming that racism is new. That's nonsense that you just made up. And you know it.

2. There is no surge in "alt right only", whatever that is. You do realize that when you use words like "only", your engaging in absolutism, and its easy to flatten any such argument, right?

3. We have been hearing about these nuts all along. Seriously, you don't remember when OGPCF used to get periodically zerged by Stormfront? You really think I can't google up news articles about these clowns from any year in the entire internet age? Its been here all along, its been covered all along, none of this is new. It's simply that trump used inflammatory language to tap into them and give them a more vocal stance and perception of legitimacy.

This is what I mean. Here you are...blaming the free press for doing its goddamn job and reporting on events.

Your entire position amounts to "everything would be better if the press actively worked to conceal all of this and swept it under the rug".
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby exploited » Wed May 10, 2017 7:52 pm

fstarcstar wrote:
exploited wrote:Idiot.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_ ... _less.html

In contrast, a majority of Trump supporters—52 percent—rate blacks as less evolved than whites.

https://www.salon.com/2016/11/13/yep-ra ... animosity/

As I’ve shown with sociologist Philip Cohen and political scientist Jason McDaniel, stereotyping and resentment strongly predict support for Trump. Take for instance, racist stereotypes toward Muslims and African-Americans. Among whites who believe the word “violent” describes black people “extremely well,” 78 percent support Trump, compared with 34 percent of whites who say “not at all well.” Among whites who say “violent” describes Muslims well, 84 percent support Trump, compared to 30 percent who believe the word doesn’t describe Muslims at all.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZE2SW

Nearly half of Trump's supporters described African Americans as more "violent" than whites. The same proportion described African Americans as more "criminal" than whites, while 40 percent described them as more "lazy" than whites.

http://www.rollcall.com/news/politics/p ... ama-muslim

Two-thirds of voters with a favorable opinion of Donald Trump believe President Barack Obama is a Muslim, and a quarter of them believe that Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was murdered, a poll released Tuesday shows...

I refuse to take statistics from sites like salon, slate and roll call. I read the reuters article, and we've known there are racist white people, but the Reuters study doesn't conclude that he is racist or that his racist supporters won the election. What's hilarious is that even democrats were roughly on par with the Trump supporters. Did you even see that chart in the link? Probably not. It also said that it questioned 16,000 people but didn't release their race, age, or anything. This is actually questionable at best.

So since Hillary supporters also had around 30+% when it comes to African Americans, did racism get her to the nomination? Even if we took that study and applied the percentages to the number of votes AND assumed they were all racist white people then you still wouldnt even come close to the 50% range of all white people in this country.

Again, keep stretching for the sake of losing an election. I came in here late responding to twitter, but there still isn't any evidence stating racism won this election. Sorry brochacho.

Learn to research some more.

:))

These news agencies didn't conduct the polls, idiot. They are reporting them.

Beyond that, of course Hillary Clinton supporters are racist. What, do you actually expect me to defend them? Her and her supporters have been ruthlessly exploiting minorities for decades. They are just as dumb as you, perhaps even more so, because at least they have the potential to not be dumb.
exploited
Vice President

Previous

Return to General Discussion