Record STD Rates

The place for general political discussion.

Record STD Rates

Postby ToddStarnes » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:11 am

Lol holy shit.

Across the U.S., sexually transmitted diseases are at an all-time high, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The rate of syphilis among women increased 27 percent from 2014 to 2015, and congenital syphilis increased by 6 percent. Preliminary data show the trend continued into 2016, with syphilis among women rising another 21 percent and congenital syphilis 4 percent.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/01/health/sy ... index.html

It's almost like a world where sex can be ordered like domino's is a less healthy world. Thanks Tinder!
ToddStarnes
Senator

Re: Record STD Rates

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:35 am

Easy fix: Next time in 3rd world country just stock up on all the anti-std drugs you can get. Usually serious stuff can be gotten OTC in Indo, Thailand, India, etc. If last nights tinder date was a little too slutty for comfort then you can always just take the pills for a week and nothing will happen. Doctors are frauds.
Ceterum autem censeo Dylan esse delendam
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby ToddStarnes » Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:57 am

This is why I keep you on retainer Saz invaluable advice there.

Tinder really will destroy society tho.
ToddStarnes
Senator

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:07 am

ToddStarnes wrote:This is why I keep you on retainer Saz invaluable advice there.

If corporations can take advantage of divergent regulatory regimes then god dammit it's my right as an American to be able to do the same.

ToddStarnes wrote:Tinder really will destroy society tho.

Au contraire, it's one of the few saving graces for us rootless cosmopolitans. Know quite a few people who met their spouse on there now.
Saz
Governor

Postby Winchester » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:07 am

Saz wrote:Easy fix: Next time in 3rd world country just stock up on all the anti-std drugs you can get. Usually serious stuff can be gotten OTC in Indo, Thailand, India, etc. If last nights tinder date was a little too slutty for comfort then you can always just take the pills for a week and nothing will happen. Doctors are frauds.

Saz... breeding ground for drug resistant STDs. :p
Winchester
Governor

Postby John Galt » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:23 am

:-?

is this related as to why you are so angry
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt

These users thanked the author John Galt for the post:
Saz
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby ToddStarnes » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:27 am

Saz wrote:
ToddStarnes wrote:This is why I keep you on retainer Saz invaluable advice there.

If corporations can take advantage of divergent regulatory regimes then god dammit it's my right as an American to be able to do the same.

Au contraire, it's one of the few saving graces for us rootless cosmopolitans. Know quite a few people who met their spouse on there now.

YOU might be a rootless cosmopolitan. I live in biking distance of my family and see them every other day. For wholesome individuals like myself tinder represents the downfall of society.
ToddStarnes
Senator

Postby ToddStarnes » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:28 am

John Galt wrote::-?

is this related as to why you are so angry

Lulz I'm clean as a whistle bro and only rarely angry. Like when the Caps were screwed out of a goal in a turning point game in the series against the Rangers last year.
ToddStarnes
Senator

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:37 am

Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:Easy fix: Next time in 3rd world country just stock up on all the anti-std drugs you can get. Usually serious stuff can be gotten OTC in Indo, Thailand, India, etc. If last nights tinder date was a little too slutty for comfort then you can always just take the pills for a week and nothing will happen. Doctors are frauds.

Saz... breeding ground for drug resistant STDs. :p

Nah. When I use foreign antibiotics I always do the full regime. Half assing it us what builds up resistance because you don't take the drugs long enough to wipe out whatever is making you sick. It's really a miracle, I always get a bunch of amox and I haven't got a anything but a mild cold since. Some shrew was yelling at me about this a few months ago so I've looked into it and I'm quote confident little old me taking a full regime isn't harmful. This sort of thing is only discouraged because en mass people are idiots and would not take the full regime.
Saz
Governor

Postby Saz » Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:54 am

ToddStarnes wrote:
Saz wrote:

YOU might be a rootless cosmopolitan. I live in biking distance of my family and see them every other day. For wholesome individuals like myself tinder represents the downfall of society.

You haven't changed on the inside and you never will. Once you see things that way there is no going back. I felt a little evil the other day actually.
Saz
Governor

Next

Return to General Discussion