A carbon VAT

The place for general political discussion.

Re: A carbon VAT

Postby ToddStarnes » Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:56 pm

Okay well as long as you're happy brother more power to you. You're grossly exaggerating your intellectual abilities and knowledge base, but I suppose that very limitation precludes the possibility of you recognizing your overestimation vis-a-vis such matters. lnrw faces similar constraints. Alas, a leopard's spots cannot be changed by said leopard's willpower alone.
ToddStarnes
Senator

Postby spacemonkey » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:04 pm

ToddStarnes wrote:Okay well as long as you're happy brother more power to you. You're grossly exaggerating your intellectual abilities and knowledge base, but I suppose that very limitation precludes the possibility of you recognizing your overestimation vis-a-vis such matters. lnrw faces similar constraints. Alas, a leopard's spots cannot be changed by said leopard's willpower alone.

You seem to exaggerate your intellectual abilities with almost every post you make. What institution of higher learning is responsible for that?? Ever think of getting your money back. BTW, simply having a happy life is like the ultimate win that eludes so many.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby a777pilot » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:07 pm

That's the last thing we need, another tax.

Want to clean up the air, then join me in supporting massive use of thorium nuclear reactors. They are clean, safe, affordable and scalable.
To err is human. To forgive divine. Neither of which is Marine Corps policy.
a777pilot
Mayor

Political Leaning: Conservative

Previous

Return to General Discussion