[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Women and Domestic violence • General Discussion • Political Crossfire Forums

Women and Domestic violence

The place for general political discussion.

Women and Domestic violence

Postby Ace30 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:56 pm

This is why I recently declined to volunteer at a domestic violence hotline when my sister asked if I would, to help women.

I asked her a series of questions, I like to answer things with questions.
It kind of helps people see some logic in action.

If they got a problem with getting the shit beat out of them... here's some questions for you to think about.

Why are men more muscular than women ? what is that hormone called ? because its the same hormone that creates anger and aggression... she chose to be with him did she not ?

What did she do with it, when I passed her a note, asking her for her phone number ? who did she choose instead ? who is this god character that she loves so much more... who by the way beats her up ?
What was her response to me, when I saved a woman from a band of muggers who were sexually assaulting her ?

What god guy beats the the shit out of her... who she doesn't have to guide so much... who in fact bosses her around all day... who she loves so much more... instead of talking a little bit more, to me ?

What was her response, when somebody on the School bus lied about me, by saying that I said that I want to marry her ?... because I'd like to know a little more about this death business, myself.. lol

What was their response, when I made a mock thing, making Donald Trump look like a fat pig ?

So why should I get myself involved in the thankless job... of being to American Women, what the Tuskegee airmen were to 1940's America.

Why do I have a girlfriend, but not from America... but from France ?

They deserve everything they get, as far as I'm concerned.
Ace30
Citizen

Re: Women and Domestic violence

Postby exploited » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:40 pm

Beating women is awesome. 10/10, would do forever. lol
exploited
Vice President

Postby Ace30 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:43 pm

I wouldn't do it... but I dont give a f**k anymore about anybody who does.
Ace30
Citizen

Postby exploited » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:55 pm

I care about nothing more than you do, bitch.
exploited
Vice President

Postby NAB » Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:52 pm

NAB
Governor

Return to General Discussion