[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
The Death penalty in America • General Discussion • Political Crossfire Forums

The Death penalty in America

The place for general political discussion.

The Death penalty in America

Postby Ace30 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:50 pm

This is my take on the death penalty.
There are some crimes that are serious enough, and big enough... with no excuse that exists that isn't also just an insult...
That warrants nothing except for death.

Some people don't deserve to breathe.

I killed your mom, because I'm poor... do you want to hear that ?
I raped your daughter while she was outside, because I'm poor... do you want to hear that ?
I killed your 10 year old son because I'm poor... do you want to hear that ?
I Burned your house down, and your grandmother choked to death on the 2nd floor, because I'm poor... do you want to hear that ?

My Aching pocketbook.
Do you want to hear that ?
its ok, I'm just poor... maybe if I spent 15 years in a luxury hotel, I wouldn't have killed your mom... do you want to hear that ?

I say...
f**k that guy's pocketbook, he shouldn't have to worry anything about filling it... because he isn't going to be breathing 10 years from now.
Ace30
Citizen

Re: The Death penalty in America

Postby John Galt » Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:04 pm

Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Return to General Discussion