Donald Trump

The place for general political discussion.

Donald Trump

Postby CRandy » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:12 pm

Many people have bad things to say about Donald Trump but I have something good to say. Trump says if he's elected, he can get prayer brought back in schools. Children should pray in schools. If they're taught to pray, they might grow up to be Christians and if they Carry God in their hearts, it will make them better citizens and better leaders.

So many of today's people are non-religious. They believe that God is fictional and they and many other people don't take their children to churches or go to churches themselves. If children aren't taught anything about God, they'll grow up to believe that he is fictional as well. I'm worried that religion may eventually become a thing of the past. Children are our future. If they're taught to pray, they may grow to worship God and if they do, God will bless them.

I have nine words for every Hillary supporter who says that Trump lied. HILLARY LIES TO PEOPLE AND IT HAS BEEN PROVEN. It's unfair of people to point out Trump's lies and ignore Hillary's lies. I can't be 100% sure if Trump is being honest about bringing prayer back to schools. I can't be 100% positive that it's not a lie but I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. I'm also willing to admit that Trump has some big flaws but so does Hillary. I'm against Hillary and I was also against Trump. But when he said that he can bring prayer back to schools, I decided to give him a chance because prayer and religion are important to me.
CRandy

Return to General Discussion