Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Saz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:06 pm

Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


This is why I don't think it's a weakness to run Heb, despite the bush name. Hillary f**k up on Iraq too along with the rest of the Republican Party. The whole issue is a push so long as Hillary is the dem candidate.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1062 times
Been thanked: 892 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby eynon81 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 pm

exploited wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


Ironically Non likes this opinion.



only Americans may express opinions in this thread...
User avatar
eynon81
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 19475
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Golden, Colorado
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3875 times
Been thanked: 1821 times
Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Philly » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:12 pm

Saz wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


This is why I don't think it's a weakness to run Heb, despite the bush name. Hillary f**k up on Iraq too along with the rest of the Republican Party. The whole issue is a push so long as Hillary is the dem candidate.

I don't think Bush is a weak general candidate at all. But since he's committed to not going full Romney to win a primary only to found he's shot himself in the foot for the general, will he be purged in this shitshow that is the GOP primary?
User avatar
Philly
Governor
 
Posts: 9410
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Philly » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:13 pm

exploited wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


Ironically Non likes this opinion.

Why shouldn't he? It is 100% accurate, unlike something you said about something we argued about a couple years back at one point.
User avatar
Philly
Governor
 
Posts: 9410
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby eynon81 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:15 pm

Philly2 wrote:
exploited wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


Ironically Non likes this opinion.

Why shouldn't he? It is 100% accurate, unlike something you said about something we argued about a couple years back at one point.



oh....sonned.
User avatar
eynon81
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 19475
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Golden, Colorado
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3875 times
Been thanked: 1821 times
Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Saz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:46 pm

Philly2 wrote:
Saz wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


This is why I don't think it's a weakness to run Heb, despite the bush name. Hillary f**k up on Iraq too along with the rest of the Republican Party. The whole issue is a push so long as Hillary is the dem candidate.

I don't think Bush is a weak general candidate at all. But since he's committed to not going full Romney to win a primary only to found he's shot himself in the foot for the general, will he be purged in this shitshow that is the GOP primary?


Maybe, maybe not. The important thing is that Jeb has too much character and is too smart to go down pandering to the idiots. This is why I think he is such a great leader. Go look at what mark Cuban just said about the GOP. They don't have any leaders, they have a group of people who rush to conform to the party consensus quickly as they can (like Christie). Jen is a leader (Trump as well). They have a vision and they intend to convince people to follow that vision.

It may not be a winning strategy, but I think Jeb is one of the few people in the race who won't debase himself just to weasel into office. This is why the bush legacy matters. They are 1-1 right now on presidents, and would rather Jeb not be president at all than to have him be a lunatic f**k up and put the bushes in 1-2 losing territory.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1062 times
Been thanked: 892 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby exploited » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:48 pm

eynon81 wrote:
Philly2 wrote:
exploited wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


Ironically Non likes this opinion.

Why shouldn't he? It is 100% accurate, unlike something you said about something we argued about a couple years back at one point.



oh....sonned.


No.
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 20897
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 1687 times

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby exploited » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:49 pm

eynon81 wrote:
exploited wrote:
Philly2 wrote:I'm not a Jeb guy, but Hillary has some f**k balls to go after Jeb because of his brother's foreign policy record when Hillary herself was a supporter of invading Iraq.


Ironically Non likes this opinion.



only Americans may express opinions in this thread...


No.
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 20897
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2174 times
Been thanked: 1687 times

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Philly » Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:49 pm

I agree with all of that Saz. That's why I think he is ok. I will not support him, but if he gets the nomination, I wouldn't be terrified of the consequences should he win. As for the rest of that mental hospital field trip to Ohio...God help us.
User avatar
Philly
Governor
 
Posts: 9410
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 948 times
Been thanked: 1113 times

Re: Bush, Clinton Trade Blame Over Iraq War

Postby Saz » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Philly2 wrote:I agree with all of that Saz. That's why I think he is ok. I will not support him, but if he gets the nomination, I wouldn't be terrified of the consequences should he win. As for the rest of that mental hospital field trip to Ohio...God help us.


Yea, but I have to say that debate was worthwhile just for Kasich. He won't win but I think at this point the GOP candidate would have to be an idiot not to put him on the ticket as VP. Bush(Florida) and Kasich (Ohio) with the Bush machine behind them and a clueless f**k hillary opposing them is the only scenario in which I think the reptiles can win the electoral college.

The ones that get me are Rubio and Walker. What the f**k does anyone see in these two? Rubio is like a f**k kid in his dads suit, it amazes me he hasn't had some Sarah Palin moment yet. Reptiles are also idiot racists, they can't tell cubans from f**k mexicans. Cubans are already blood red, the party needs mexicans not a constituency that has already shown itself unable to deliver a W in Florida.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8402
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1062 times
Been thanked: 892 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests