Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

The place for general political discussion.

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Indy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:44 pm

Nope. More secure than ever, because I'm armed, dressed like I'm in Delta Force and standing guard in front of a Panera in Ferguson, ready to open fire on any of these unarmed people who hate America, or Hillary. Perhaps you saw my pic on TV last night.

These users thanked the author Indy for the post (total 2):
eynon81The Comrade
User avatar
Indy
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 289 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian Socialist

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby eynon81 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Indy wrote:
eynon81 wrote:
Indy wrote:Yes, that's what them libs do--they nazi-fy a good man like Trump because they're bleeding from... wherever.

That's why they should be rounded up with the dirty Mexicans and the Ferguson thugs and sent to camps where we can have doctors experiment on them to see where that liberal virus gets into people and eradicate it once and for all.

We're here to protect the U.S. Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.



hmm...a reasonable post from Indy, we must be cautious.


No we must not be cautious, we must be patriots, locked n' loaded and ready to mow down the libs and the dark folk (and that includes them mozelems) who would put 'Murica in harms way. Not gonna happen. Not on our watch. **==

We are the Trump Army and if you want to taste liberty libs, you can wrap your mouth around my AR-14 and get ready for a Second Amendment motherlode.


do you have a news letter?
User avatar
eynon81
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 19475
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Golden, Colorado
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3875 times
Been thanked: 1821 times
Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby eynon81 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:57 pm

Indy wrote:Nope. More secure than ever, because I'm armed, dressed like I'm in Delta Force and standing guard in front of a Panera in Ferguson, ready to open fire on any of these unarmed people who hate America, or Hillary. Perhaps you saw my pic on TV last night.



damn, we should have a beer some-time.
User avatar
eynon81
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 19475
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Golden, Colorado
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3875 times
Been thanked: 1821 times
Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Saz » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:35 pm

eynon81 wrote:
Indy wrote:
eynon81 wrote:
Indy wrote:Yes, that's what them libs do--they nazi-fy a good man like Trump because they're bleeding from... wherever.

That's why they should be rounded up with the dirty Mexicans and the Ferguson thugs and sent to camps where we can have doctors experiment on them to see where that liberal virus gets into people and eradicate it once and for all.

We're here to protect the U.S. Constitution from all enemies, foreign and domestic.



hmm...a reasonable post from Indy, we must be cautious.


No we must not be cautious, we must be patriots, locked n' loaded and ready to mow down the libs and the dark folk (and that includes them mozelems) who would put 'Murica in harms way. Not gonna happen. Not on our watch. **==

We are the Trump Army and if you want to taste liberty libs, you can wrap your mouth around my AR-14 and get ready for a Second Amendment motherlode.


do you have a news letter?


He has an entire bloody newspaper.

http://www.independent.co.uk/
Ceterum autem censeo Dylan esse delendam
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 7976
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1036 times
Been thanked: 857 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Indy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:15 pm

eynon81 wrote:
Indy wrote:Nope. More secure than ever, because I'm armed, dressed like I'm in Delta Force and standing guard in front of a Panera in Ferguson, ready to open fire on any of these unarmed people who hate America, or Hillary. Perhaps you saw my pic on TV last night.



damn, we should have a beer some-time.


Not only do I have a newsletter, I have a blog and over 102 likes on Facebook. You know what else I got? A burnin' hatred--a hatred for the libs and their rapin' Mexican friends. But that's what 30-round mags are for, and then it's Miller Time.
User avatar
Indy
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 289 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian Socialist

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Medius » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:20 pm

Philly2 wrote:
IronFist wrote:http://thelibertarianrepublic.com/resurfaced-interview-reveals-donald-trump-keeps-hitler-speeches-at-his-bedside/
Wow, that's just amazing. Now liberals claim that Trump is a nazi. What is the next story they are going to make up to bash Trump? I guess there are not so many things left. That's kinda sad actually. Instead of admitting that they are losing they invent new lies to discredit a candidate. That's not how the real democracy should work. For some reason no one tries that hard to blast any other candidate.

This appears to be a libertarian publication. There's a pro-Rand Paul banner at the top. They cite a Vanity Fair article from 1990 as their source, and regardless of what you think about Vanity Fair, I find it hard to believe that they wrote this in 1990 so it could be used against Trump in 2015 when he runs for president as a Republican.


Those goddamn liberal media hooores play the long-game man. I'll be they planted someone to befriend Trump, gain his confidence, and give him the book in the first place.

In fact... Do you think... could they have created Hitler for this sole purpose?!
User avatar
Medius
Governor
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 495 times
Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Indy » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:26 pm

Hitler was the original lib, and Obamacare was modeled after Hitler and how he took over Germany--it started with the gov't taking over healthcare.
User avatar
Indy
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 289 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian Socialist

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby fstarcstar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:48 pm

I like this new Indy.
Image
User avatar
fstarcstar
Governor
 
Posts: 2205
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:47 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 121 times
Been thanked: 138 times

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Philly » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:06 pm

fstarcstar wrote:I like this new Indy.

I don't. This kind of blatant hate speech adds nothing of value to our discussions. When did pretending we're on Stormfront become cool around here?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Philly
Governor
 
Posts: 9311
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 942 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: Donald Trump Keeps Hitler Speeches at His Bedside

Postby Medius » Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:56 pm

Philly2 wrote:
fstarcstar wrote:I like this new Indy.

I don't. This kind of blatant hate speech adds nothing of value to our discussions. When did pretending we're on Stormfront become cool around here?


To be fair, this whole thread adds nothing of value.
User avatar
Medius
Governor
 
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:21 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 123 times
Been thanked: 495 times
Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest