Do you make money savings?

Re: Do you make money savings?

Postby Saz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:22 pm

spacemonkey wrote:Mounds of debt already from people being "educated and jobless". Their answer is "educate more". Seriously, it has turned into a racket.

No, rum running is a racket. This is the orchestrated destruction of a nation and a financial holocaust of a generation, put into motion so that the more prosperous generation of humans ever can spend a few more bleeding their children dry.
Ceterum autem censeo Dylan esse delendam
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby Professor » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:00 pm

spacemonkey wrote:Mounds of debt already from people being "educated and jobless". Their answer is "educate more". Seriously, it has turned into a racket.

One thing that Jindal said many years ago (which I agreed with, and which he got crucified for) was that more people need to go to community colleges and the like, in order to receive training for specific careers. IT tech, machinist, etc. Things that require training, are too expensive for companies to provide on-the-job training, but which don't need broad education.

Totally agree.
Professor
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby Professor » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Saz wrote:

No, rum running is a racket. This is the orchestrated destruction of a nation and a financial holocaust of a generation, put into motion so that the more prosperous generation of humans ever can spend a few more bleeding their children dry.

No one takes you seriously when you go that far off the deep end. Never go full retard. LEROY JENKINS!!!!

These users thanked the author Professor for the post:
exploited
Professor
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby Revenant » Sat May 23, 2015 8:44 am

Professor wrote:
Saz wrote:

No one takes you seriously when you go that far off the deep end. Never go full retard. LEROY JENKINS!!!!

He is not far off. Boomers have systemically enriched themselves at the expense of future generations at every turn.

It takes a lot to squander the most powerful empire the world has ever seen but by gum they done it.
Revenant
Senator

Political Leaning: Conservative

Postby Saz » Wed May 27, 2015 4:17 am

Revenant wrote:
Professor wrote:
Saz wrote:

He is not far off. Boomers have systemically enriched themselves at the expense of future generations at every turn.

It takes a lot to squander the most powerful empire the world has ever seen but by gum they done it.

Of course I'm not far off, that's why Winchester immediately abandoned this thread after I dared post actual statistics showing how boomers and their lemmings have leached the wealth and opportunity out of this country. They are parasites and they know it, which is why they never confront the actual numbers and instead make drive by comments like "We didn't have it much easier" and then never show up again when you post actual economic data showing how f**k this country and it's young people are.
Saz
Governor

Postby John Galt » Wed May 27, 2015 12:17 pm

yes, most recently is the generational theft that is forcing young people into healthcare to pay for the boomers

my father (a boomer who hates boomers) suggested to me that we should have a party when the last one of his generation dies because they are the worst thing that has ever happened to america
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby jimmyz » Wed May 27, 2015 12:44 pm

John Galt wrote:yes, most recently is the generational theft that is forcing young people into healthcare to pay for the boomers

my father (a boomer who hates boomers) suggested to me that we should have a party when the last one of his generation dies because they are the worst thing that has ever happened to america

hmmm... just cut a $1029.00 check for the quarterly healthcare premium for my 22 year old's health insurance. Probably will be this way until she's 26 years of age. Who's getting over on whom. But yeah, my boomer parents are sitting very pretty on piles of cash and entitlements that we won't probably see in our future.
" I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing. All of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman.' I want a wife, not a competitor! Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)
jimmyz
Banned
Banned

Political Leaning: Conservative

Postby Winchester » Wed May 27, 2015 1:11 pm

John Galt wrote:yes, most recently is the generational theft that is forcing young people into healthcare to pay for the boomers

The millennials have just passed up the boomer generation in size... time to start doing something about it.
Winchester
Governor

Postby Winchester » Wed May 27, 2015 1:12 pm

Saz wrote:
Revenant wrote:
Professor wrote:
Saz wrote:

Of course I'm not far off, that's why Winchester immediately abandoned this thread after I dared post actual statistics showing how boomers and their lemmings have leached the wealth and opportunity out of this country. They are parasites and they know it, which is why they never confront the actual numbers and instead make drive by comments like "We didn't have it much easier" and then never show up again when you post actual economic data showing how f**k this country and it's young people are.

Selective reading on your part.
Winchester
Governor

Postby Saz » Wed May 27, 2015 5:55 pm

Non-responsive, as expected. Feel free to rebut the graphs and charts. You know, using actual data instead of things you just made up to ease your guilty boomer conscience.
Saz
Governor

PreviousNext

Return to Economy