Capital flight

Re: Capital flight

Postby exploited » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:30 pm

There are at least three factually incorrect statements in that post.

Oh, and a reminder that nobody gives a shit about your job or portfolio.
exploited
Vice President

Postby Winchester » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:04 pm

Saz wrote:
exploited wrote:There are at least a half dozen factually incorrect statements in that post. Somebody hasn't bothered to keep up on the ICIs annual reports :))

(Pizza boy who went all in on Marijuana stocks lecturing corporate attorney with a well diversified portfolio)

You don't want to know how much 40 act bullshit I have to do, but I can tell you for a fact no one reads ICI reports. Lmao thanks though ICI Annual Report will be perfect to name drop with partner

I'm surprised you've had the resources to put together a well diversified portfolio, I thought those student loans were going to leave you penurious.
Winchester
Governor

Postby Saz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:07 pm

Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:
exploited wrote:There are at least a half dozen factually incorrect statements in that post. Somebody hasn't bothered to keep up on the ICIs annual reports :))

(Pizza boy who went all in on Marijuana stocks lecturing corporate attorney with a well diversified portfolio)

You don't want to know how much 40 act bullshit I have to do, but I can tell you for a fact no one reads ICI reports. Lmao thanks though ICI Annual Report will be perfect to name drop with partner

I'm surprised you've had the resources to put together a well diversified portfolio, I thought those student loans were going to leave you penurious.

No I max 401k cause tax advantaged. Same for pension, would be leaving money on the table otherwise and student loan repayment is calculated on AGI anyway so more i push that down lower my min payments are. But yes it's well diversified, not large lol
Ceterum autem censeo Dylan esse delendam
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby Saz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:08 pm

exploited wrote:There are at least three factually incorrect statements in that post.

non-responsive. I thought you were interested in the markets, shop talk should interest you
Saz
Governor

Postby Saz » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:10 pm

Saz wrote:
Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:

No I max 401k cause tax advantaged. Same for pension, would be leaving money on the table otherwise and student loan repayment is calculated on AGI anyway so more i push that down lower my min payments are. But yes it's well diversified, not large lol

also gimme some way to minimise my tax burden. Indian bro who does my taxes is nice but not sure he knows what he is doing.
Saz
Governor

Postby exploited » Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:16 pm

Saz wrote:
exploited wrote:There are at least three factually incorrect statements in that post.

non-responsive. I thought you were interested in the markets, shop talk should interest you

You aren't talking shop You are regurgitating a series of points you found on Investopedia, written by some poor guy with chronic high blood pressure and a nervous twitch, brought about by years of gambling with other people's money.
exploited
Vice President

Postby Winchester » Sat Apr 15, 2017 5:00 pm

Saz wrote:
Saz wrote:
Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:

also gimme some way to minimise my tax burden. Indian bro who does my taxes is nice but not sure he knows what he is doing.

There really isn't much a wage earner can do other than max retirement plans. Everything else costs more than it saves. I'm assuming you make too much to put $ into a Roth IRA being your firm has a retirement plan, otherwise I'd recommend maxing that too even if you don't get a tax write off for it because long-term we're talking massive tax savings. The only thing I itemize are state income, real estate and car taxes cause I have to pay them.
Winchester
Governor

Postby Saz » Mon May 01, 2017 9:26 am

Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:
Saz wrote:
The Dharma Bum wrote:still into alts?

Yep. Haven't checked then in a while, not since gox went down. It's a long term thing

Guess who went in with 5k on ETH at $16 weighted average? This f**k guy. If it reaches bitcoin prices i'll make half a mil. Still have about $4k in bitcoin but I think I lost my other cryptos (and like 2k of bitcoin) cause i can't get into another exchange.

You sound like a gambler.

Check out ETH today. lmao I'm making more on this than my day job. Oh the power of financial speculation. Getting worried about taxes now, don't want to punk myself and sell and then get taxed in the least advantageous way possible. Typical government, trying to suffocate job creators like me.
Saz
Governor

Postby Winchester » Mon May 01, 2017 9:32 am

Saz wrote:
Winchester wrote:
Saz wrote:
Saz wrote:
The Dharma Bum wrote:still into alts?

Yep. Haven't checked then in a while, not since gox went down. It's a long term thing

Guess who went in with 5k on ETH at $16 weighted average? This f**k guy. If it reaches bitcoin prices i'll make half a mil. Still have about $4k in bitcoin but I think I lost my other cryptos (and like 2k of bitcoin) cause i can't get into another exchange.

You sound like a gambler.

Check out ETH today. lmao I'm making more on this than my day job. Oh the power of financial speculation. Getting worried about taxes now, don't want to punk myself and sell and then get taxed in the least advantageous way possible. Typical government, trying to suffocate job creators like me.

You're a job creator just like the guy putting money in a slots machine is a job creator... actually the guy who puts money in the slots probably creates more jobs. :p

But good on ya with your speculation.
Winchester
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Mon May 01, 2017 11:36 am

Economic parasites.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

PreviousNext

Return to Economy