[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Anniversary Help • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Anniversary Help

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Anniversary Help

Postby exploited » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:37 am

My wife and Is two year wedding anniversary is coming up... For various reasons, we decided not to celebrate the one year. The biggest reason is that we always had big plans for celebrating ten years together, which got messed up when we got married. So we decided wtf let's wait till our two years married, ten years together anniversary, and really do something nice.

That day is fast approaching, and I need to get in gear.

The one thing I know I'm doing is putting more diamonds on her ring. So that can be the big gift portion of it. She is already gonna be expecting that, though, so I would like to surprise her with something small and not expensive (I'm thinking tops $500).

Usually, I'd ask IRL friends, but for the most part they are hibernating, female-inadequate or perpetually drunk.

I was thinking of earrings to match her ring, or maybe a spa day or something. But these seem kind of boring... She is not the type of girl who likes attention being drawn to her, so the jumbotron or public romanticism is out. What have the people here done on anniversaries that would fit what I'm looking for?

I got about a week or two to figure this out, so help me please :)
exploited
Vice President

Re: Anniversary Help

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:39 am

Love me tenderloin and some fancy booze
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Political Leaning: Liberal

Postby exploited » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:41 am

exploited
Vice President

Postby PoS » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 am

Dinner at the best steakhouse in town (unless she's vegan).

PoS
Governor

Political Leaning: Fascist Libertarian

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:46 am

I don't know shit about wine but if you know a kind of liquor your wife likes I could help you out maybe. I know a thing or two about fancy cocktails.
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Postby OGPhilly » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:47 am

OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Postby exploited » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 am

exploited
Vice President

Postby Boris Johnson » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 am

Does your town have any prevalent hill faces? i.e I'm standing in the town square and can see a hill clearly to the east. (i'd doesn't need to be in any one direction from any one place, just if you live in the canadian equivalent of belgium it won't work.)
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Postby PoS » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:48 am

PoS
Governor

Political Leaning: Fascist Libertarian

Postby exploited » Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:49 am

exploited
Vice President