[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Congratulations Toronto Maple Leafs • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Congratulations Toronto Maple Leafs

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Congratulations Toronto Maple Leafs

Postby exploited » Sun May 02, 2021 2:57 pm

Fifty-four consecutive years of not winning the Cup, or making the finals. Congratulations!
exploited
Vice President

Re: Congratulations Toronto Maple Leafs

Postby Winchester » Mon May 03, 2021 3:52 pm

Well look on the upside, you could be a Cleveland Browns fan.
Winchester
Governor

Postby exploited » Mon May 03, 2021 9:15 pm

I will take solace in that Winnie
exploited
Vice President

Postby John Galt » Tue May 04, 2021 10:29 am

eh? ya'll are top of the Scotia® North Division, and Matthews is amazing. oh i get it. you're at the "don't give me that hope" phase, and you're just prepping for your eventual loss, thinking that if you do it now you won't be crushed when Our LORD And SAVIOR KIRILL KAPRIZOV takes you to task
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby exploited » Tue May 04, 2021 4:09 pm

exploited
Vice President

Postby John Galt » Wed May 05, 2021 7:47 am

what a crazy year in hockey. there's been some stellar performances by some hockey gods. and i couldn't even go to a game. well, i can now, but it's hard to get a ticket.... f**k i need to see kaprizov

anyway tom wilson should be banned from the sport
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby exploited » Wed May 05, 2021 11:29 am

I couldn't agree more. The older I get, the less forgiving I am of cheap shots. If you punch or slash somebody, deliberately, unprovoked, instant life-time ban. No appeals, no exceptions.
exploited
Vice President

Postby John Galt » Wed May 05, 2021 12:11 pm

well it wasn't just a cheap shot this time, it was continued action, and this was after lots of other cheap shots. love that the rangers called out the NHL over it
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Tue May 11, 2021 8:17 pm

It would be kinda amazing for the leafs to get to the Conference Finals (which is 4 teams) and not have a single fan come to their games while it's sold out for all other teams
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby exploited » Wed May 12, 2021 7:29 am

TO v. MTRL!

Okay that's exciting.

If they lose, I'm abandoning my 36 year fandom.
exploited
Vice President

Next

Return to The Lounge