[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
NHL Playoffs 2020 • Page 5 • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

NHL Playoffs 2020

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: NHL Playoffs 2020

Postby John Galt » Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:29 am

crosby lost to the habs dude, the habs

of course bruins are overrated...

oh shit, bruins are on now
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby ToddStarnes » Tue Aug 18, 2020 6:01 am

My Kraken t-shirt arrives soon, so that's some consolation for what is likely to be a short postseason for the boys in red.
ToddStarnes
Banned
Banned

Postby John Galt » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:12 am

Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:07 am

the bubble still holds

of the teams that are left, i think i'd like to see the canucks go all the way, but another part of me just wants to see two american teams playing on canadian soil for the cup. especially if the tuka rask situation leads to ayres coming in and winning it all in toronto for boston. that's the dream, and only time it's acceptable for boston to win the cup
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Wed Sep 23, 2020 9:05 am

i'm disappointed of course that the stars are in the finals (f**k norm green) but the bubble still holds

also, fun little fact, today marks 6,000 days since last time the leafs won a playoff series
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:52 pm

2 things

1. The bubble held
2. f**k Norm Green

Now, the next season is probably going to be a shit show but this playoff was fantastic all around, especially the part where the Stars lost
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby exploited » Tue May 24, 2022 8:40 pm

Reviving this for 2022:

Connor McDavid is a God.

I guess the closest comparison I have is basketball: a man like MJ who can f**k with players just by being, as well as a man with astounding technical skill, like Stephen Curry. This is genuinely like watching Gretzky play, but limited edition: playoffs. A world class performer that becomes without equal with pressure.

The purest display of athleticism in the world.
exploited
Vice President

Postby John Galt » Thu May 26, 2022 12:15 pm

yeah it's amazing to watch. whole battle for alberta has been fantastic.

unlike the f**k garbage wild... we're just slightly not as bad as the leafs. f**k
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby exploited » Thu May 26, 2022 2:47 pm

exploited
Vice President

Postby exploited » Thu May 26, 2022 2:48 pm

Free Dylan for the playoffs
exploited
Vice President