NFL 2017-2018

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: NFL 2017-2018

Postby NAB » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:53 pm

saz wrote:The part where the cowboys didn't come close to winning the Super Bowl. Or was that wrong. Remember NAB, if you aren't a winner, you are a loser.

Playoff appearance and division winner Mr. Buccaneer. Considering they came off a 4 win season and won 13, with two excellent rookies, etc.. expectations have, naturally, risen somewhat. Besides, Romo isn't here anymore. So fight me.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby Saz » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:35 am

NAB wrote:
saz wrote:The part where the cowboys didn't come close to winning the Super Bowl. Or was that wrong. Remember NAB, if you aren't a winner, you are a loser.

Playoff appearance and division winner Mr. Buccaneer. Considering they came off a 4 win season and won 13, with two excellent rookies, etc.. expectations have, naturally, risen somewhat. Besides, Romo isn't here anymore. So fight me.

I never called the Bucs winners. In fact, each and every year since Brad Johnson (pbuh) lifted the Lombardy, I have called the Buccaneers a dumpster fire. If you don't end the season with a ring on your finger you are a LOSER! Ask Philly.

How about we get into a 10 man brawl, and you can be the 6th guy to get knocked out. That way you can be a winner.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby NAB » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:24 pm

Saz wrote:
NAB wrote:

I never called the Bucs winners. In fact, each and every year since Brad Johnson (pbuh) lifted the Lombardy, I have called the Buccaneers a dumpster fire. If you don't end the season with a ring on your finger you are a LOSER! Ask Philly.

How about we get into a 10 man brawl, and you can be the 6th guy to get knocked out. That way you can be a winner.

(Ricky Bobby)
Welcome to our speak board web page

These users thanked the author NAB for the post:
Saz
NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:03 pm

I said it years ago when this started and I'll say it again: the reason kapernick kneeled was because he was trying to hide behind being fired for political beliefs rather than performance. Others joined in who were actually not necessarily shit players, and now it's gone full South Park thanks to Donald

Donald is gonna make sure kapernick ends up in history next to Rosa parks instead of where he belongs next to tavaris jackson
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby Saz » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:31 pm

wow Eagles kicker GOAT

lmao at the lions, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
Saz
Governor

Postby Kane » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:39 pm

John Galt wrote:I said it years ago when this started and I'll say it again: the reason kapernick kneeled was because he was trying to hide behind being fired for political beliefs rather than performance. Others joined in who were actually not necessarily shit players, and now it's gone full South Park thanks to Donald

Donald is gonna make sure kapernick ends up in history next to Rosa parks instead of where he belongs next to tavaris jackson

Eh? That seems doubtful - he's still not the worst QB out there and he knows it (knew it at the time).

He filled in for Smith - got the team to the Superbowl and the next year to the NFC championship game...

It might've all gone to his head but to say that he was hiding behind that? He doesn't need to.
Stephen Jay Gould wrote:When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.
Kane
Governor

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby John Galt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:06 pm

he was a washed up has been before he was even in his late 20s; it was the only play to remain relevant
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby John Galt » Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:13 pm

John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby Kane » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:35 pm

John Galt wrote:he was a washed up has been before he was even in his late 20s; it was the only play to remain relevant

Not if you go by completions/attempted/etc.

He's just not a tom Brady or a manning brother that can carry a team to a win. I'm not a fan myself but to say that he's just the worst doesn't make sense if you look at his stats relative to all of his peers.
Stephen Jay Gould wrote:When people learn no tools of judgment and merely follow their hopes, the seeds of political manipulation are sown.
Kane
Governor

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Postby Philly » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:50 am

Non football fans gtfo. Start your own thread to screech at each other about this.

Eagles 1st in the East :ymparty:
Philly
Governor

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge