Dallas got hacked, sort of

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Dallas got hacked, sort of

Postby NAB » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:19 pm

I was awake when this happened friday night and was soon followed by my entire family... Went on for about an hour and a half and Twitter was up to the challenge.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/20 ... iday-night

While I assumed it was some kind of malfunction when it happened, with Trump in office, it did cross my mind for a minute that shit was going down.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Re: Dallas got hacked, sort of

Postby Winchester » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:47 pm

I was going to post this just for you.

Video from : youtu.be
Winchester
Governor

Postby John Galt » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:51 pm

GOOD

fairly hilarious

my dog on the first wednesday of the month (when they test the sirens)... i need to be home for the guy after the incident.one time the windows were open, the door to the room he was in slammed shut, and the siren went off.

when i got back i found him in the room and that he freaked out about the alarm so much he tipped over a dresser
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby NAB » Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:00 pm

Winchester wrote:I was going to post this just for you.

Video from : youtu.be

I got plenty of that the other night. The hilarious part was they would shut off for a bit, and, just when you think that's it, they would come back on again. The sirens were trolling the entire city.

As I mentioned, Twitter was f**k hilarious during this. If WWIII ever breaks out, many people will die refreshing their Twitter app.....
NAB
Governor

Postby fstarcstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:56 pm

NAB wrote:I was awake when this happened friday night and was soon followed by my entire family... Went on for about an hour and a half and Twitter was up to the challenge.

While I assumed it was some kind of malfunction when it happened, with Trump in office, it did cross my mind for a minute that shit was going down.

I was awake during that, and anyone who posted online thinking the sirens were about war are literally retarded.

Sent a few missiles into a place and suddenly libs start getting scared.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby NAB » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:59 pm

fstarcstar wrote:
NAB wrote:I was awake when this happened friday night and was soon followed by my entire family... Went on for about an hour and a half and Twitter was up to the challenge.

I was awake during that, and anyone who posted online thinking the sirens were about war are literally retarded.

You're hardcore man.
NAB
Governor

Postby Spider » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:52 pm

fstarcstar wrote:

Yeah. Liberals are probably scared of war.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are flatly terrified of brown people, men with lisps, and the printed word.

Pick your poison, I guess. :)
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby fstarcstar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:07 pm

Spider wrote:
fstarcstar wrote:

Yeah. Liberals are probably scared of war.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are flatly terrified of brown people, men with lisps, and the printed word.

Pick your poison, I guess. :)

Being scared of war =/= being scared of other people

Being scared of sirens thinking its war because of Trump sending some missiles =/= Sirens going off in a state where sirens go off all damn year and have been for the past few weeks since its storm season

Dumb. Asses.
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby Spider » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:34 am

fstarcstar wrote:
Being scared of war =/= being scared of other people

I kinda think its exactly the same. Unless we're fighting robots and your John Connor.

Being scared of sirens thinking its war because of Trump sending some missiles =/= Sirens going off in a state where sirens go off all damn year and have been for the past few weeks since its storm season

Dumb. Asses.

Eh. It's not completely unreasonable. trump is kicking hornets nests on both sides of the planet. Who f**k knows what's going to happen?
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby John Galt » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:20 am

lol what. there is literally nothing that would happen from international affairs that would cause the sirens to go off. no one has an ability to project force on america. what do they think, the mexican drug lords have an army and they are set on territorial expansion into texas?

the only thing possible from any country to hit america would be nuclear weapons and hiding in your tub isn't going to do shit. if nukes are ever launched, i don't think they'd tell us. moscow to new york at ICBM speed accounting for acceleration is ~30 minutes
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Next

Return to The Lounge