Dallas got hacked, sort of

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: Dallas got hacked, sort of

Postby NAB » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:41 am

fstarcstar wrote:
Spider wrote:
fstarcstar wrote:
NAB wrote:I was awake when this happened friday night and was soon followed by my entire family... Went on for about an hour and a half and Twitter was up to the challenge.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/news/20 ... iday-night

While I assumed it was some kind of malfunction when it happened, with Trump in office, it did cross my mind for a minute that shit was going down.

I was awake during that, and anyone who posted online thinking the sirens were about war are literally retarded.

Sent a few missiles into a place and suddenly libs start getting scared.

Yeah. Liberals are probably scared of war.

Conservatives, on the other hand, are flatly terrified of brown people, men with lisps, and the printed word.

Pick your poison, I guess. :)

Being scared of war =/= being scared of other people

Being scared of sirens thinking its war because of Trump sending some missiles =/= Sirens going off in a state where sirens go off all damn year and have been for the past few weeks since its storm season

Dumb. Asses.

They haven't been going off all damn year. Only localized if there is a tornado warning. In fact, I've not heard them once this spring (might be lucky timing on my part). The entire county going off on a cloudless night (at nearly midnight mind you) is not ordinary nor an obvious test. I figured it was a malfunction of some type, but for just a second the dystopian-enjoying-story part of my brain thought, "I wonder". I remember seeing The Day After when I was a kid and I remember the sirens going off in that show. Hollywood has done a good job of programming that siren sound into our psyche, especially those of us old enough to remember the Cold War.

Anyway, you stay strong breh, cuz you are our strength.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby exploited » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:53 am

Fstar's reaction to this tells me that he heard the sirens and immediately shit his pants. Frantic phone calls to whatever girl is "lucky" enough to have him. Shrillish warnings to apathetic kids walking around the track. The works.
exploited
Vice President

Postby spacemonkey » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:32 am

Wait till the road is half full of auto drive cars and trucks, then the hack. Almost immediate clusterphuck.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby fstarcstar » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:33 pm

exploited wrote:Fstar's reaction to this tells me that he heard the sirens and immediately shit his pants. Frantic phone calls to whatever girl is "lucky" enough to have him. Shrillish warnings to apathetic kids walking around the track. The works.

10x better than your daily ritual of sleeping with farm animals
fstarcstar
Governor

Postby Winchester » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:44 pm

fstarcstar wrote:
exploited wrote:Fstar's reaction to this tells me that he heard the sirens and immediately shit his pants. Frantic phone calls to whatever girl is "lucky" enough to have him. Shrillish warnings to apathetic kids walking around the track. The works.

10x better than your daily ritual of sleeping with farm animals

Oh, no. No reason for exploited to do this, the guy went way above his paygrade when he hooked up with his mrs. Think meth addict looking dude with a fiery redhead.

These users thanked the author Winchester for the post:
exploited
Winchester
Governor

Postby exploited » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:14 pm

exploited
Vice President

Previous

Return to The Lounge