[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 129: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/prime_links.php on line 130: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
not nhl hockey • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

not nhl hockey

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

not nhl hockey

Postby John Galt » Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:58 pm

https://streamable.com/axmj

context, apparently, is that the ref called off a goal being scored by the team of the goalie that is the subject of this video. goalie thought it was a goal (probably from the light going off) and turned around to get a drink, but didn't realize play was still on. further context is that they reviewed it after a whistle and it was indeed a goal
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: not nhl hockey

Postby lnrw » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:59 am

I'm missing when the puck goes in. But from the goalies break time on ice, i'm assuming he's one of those union goalies.

Lifetime member of the NRA
lnrw
Governor

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Re: not nhl hockey

Postby John Galt » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:56 am

the context I was explaining happened before this video; in this video there is no goal scored
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Return to The Lounge