[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
Eating Crow (I admit it) • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

Eating Crow (I admit it)

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: Eating Crow (I admit it)

Postby lnrw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:31 am

Two words: due diligence. All the Clinton lovers didn't do it.

Lifetime member of the NRA
lnrw
Governor

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Postby lnrw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:46 am

No one vote will carry an election. I had you down as Trump hater, not a shillary lover.

I stand by what I said.

There's nothing aimed at you, but I did respond to what you said.

Nothing personal.

lnrw
Governor

Postby lnrw » Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:52 am

I sense no flames, bridges in tact. Feel free to cross.

I don't trust people with comb overs, but I trust the Clintons far less.

lnrw
Governor

Postby NAB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:05 am

NAB
Governor

Postby John Galt » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:51 am

Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
My life has become a single, ongoing revelation that I haven’t been cynical enough.
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby NAB » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:54 am

These users thanked the author NAB for the post:
John Galt
NAB
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:15 pm

To bad she had all that baggage. But in the end, it was all her doing. Its almost the destiny of America to have a female president someday. along with a Spanish male/female, Asian male/female, another black male/female, native American male /female, and on down the line. My guess is if HRC didn't have all that baggage, we would have a female president today. But in the end, she decided to pick those bags up herself, and I'm glad the country didn't choose novelty over ability. But it darn near did.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Return to The Lounge