[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 543: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 429: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 127: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4829: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4831: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4832: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4833: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3911)
God I Love Manhattan.. • Page 5 • The Lounge • Political Crossfire Forums

God I Love Manhattan..

A place to relax and talk about things besides politics.

Re: God I Love Manhattan..

Postby Mr.Bill » Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:41 am

I was pointing out how expensive Manhattan is.. But in my many years on this earth I've had to work with, and mostly worked for people with a lot of money, in NYC, and around NYC, and other areas..

And the one thing I came away with is for the most part(not 100%, but close) if me/you were on fire the rich wouldn't take the time to piss on you to try and put out the fire.. You know why? Because they ARE different.. Money DOES change people.. That's not a knock on rich people, or class warfare, or any of the other political talking points.. Money changes people, simple as that.

Rant over...
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Dylan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:49 pm

Plenty of nice places to eat if zou get out of midtown. like phillz said go to the village, or head on up to uws for some hole in the wall places with less ambience but better value.

but for zour purposes sounds like zou hit the right place.

galt its mostlz demand dude. rent control doesnät disincentiviye new apartments since most new apartments wonät be subject to rent control. and everz nook and crannz in nz has been converted to an apt. i assure zou thereäs not a disincentive for creating new areas for people to rest their head.

williamsburg is terrible except if zou want good steak or need to show an out-of-towner brooklzn reallz quicklz but donät want to go all the waz into brooklzn.

astoria is prettz cool say. take zour elitism elsewhere.

go ahead and switch everz y and z. thez are apparentlz different on kezboards here and itäs reallz screwing me up.

that shooting was nuts. hadnät heard about it until just now. jesus.
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby Dylan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:52 pm

Dylan
Vice President

Postby Mr.Bill » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:27 pm

Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby NAB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:28 pm

NAB
Governor

Postby Dylan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:30 pm

i hope zou are all reading these posts in a high-pitched evil geniusä accent, a la dr. evil.
Dylan
Vice President

Postby NAB » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:32 pm

NAB
Governor

Postby OGPhilly » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:35 pm

I could see Dylanspeak catching on as a trend around here.
OGPhilly
Banned
Banned

Political Leaning: Liberal

Postby Dylan » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:38 pm

Dylan
Vice President

Postby Sazari » Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:54 pm

**== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **== **==