Too much of Israel

The place for general political discussion.

Too much of Israel

Postby Ready-for-the-worse » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:41 am

Since Obama had a "fight" with Bibi there have been too many complains from the Israeli side. Seems that the USA still owes something to the Chosen Nation.
Our politicians can't even talk openly on the international problems.
Like as Sen. Huckabee was critisized by an Israeli minister for mentioning the gas chambers in his anti Iran nuclear deal speech.

Huckabee's gas chamber reference to Iran deal draws Israeli criticism

We all got used to the censorship for the N-word and the racist jokes. We're trying to feel tolerant to the sexual deviations and perversions. But why do we have to please and feed Israel? That's too much for me!
Ready-for-the-worse
Citizen

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Re: Too much of Israel

Postby exploited » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:50 am

Huckabee was a moron for saying something so stupid, and Israel was right to distance themselves from him.
exploited
Vice President

Postby jimmyz » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:03 pm

exploited wrote:Huckabee was a moron for saying something so stupid, and Israel was right to distance themselves from him.

Is the word somehow owned or protected from use. Many believe Iran when their leaders call for the destruction of a whole country and its inhabitants. Unless you don't believe Iranian leaders and chalk it off as propaganda used to placate hard-line Iranians.
" I'm old-fashioned. I like two sexes! And another thing. All of a sudden I don't like being married to what is known as a 'new woman.' I want a wife, not a competitor! Competitor! Competitor!" - Spencer Tracy in 'Adam's Rib' (1949)
jimmyz
Governor

Political Leaning: Conservative

Postby exploited » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:19 pm

jimmyz wrote:
exploited wrote:Huckabee was a moron for saying something so stupid, and Israel was right to distance themselves from him.

Is the word somehow owned or protected from use. Many believe Iran when their leaders call for the destruction of a whole country and its inhabitants. Unless you don't believe Iranian leaders and chalk it off as propaganda used to placate hard-line Iranians.

Mostly it's used to placate hard-liners, but I don't doubt that the cocksucking Mullahs would annihilate Israel were it not completely and utterly impossible. However, the military and the rest of Iran does not support such measures, and the Iranian government cannot afford that level of conflict. Israel is completely and utterly dominant, and whatever force Iran sent would lie in ruins before ever reaching Israel. I suppose if Iran could instantly decapitate the entire Israeli and American political hierarchy, and disappear the relevant military units of both, it would be possible for them to get to Israel and then get chewed the f**k up by the citizens militia annihilate 7 million Jews.
exploited
Vice President

Postby spacemonkey » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:23 am

I sick and tired of hearing both sides bitching at each other. Get it on or go home. **==
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.

These users thanked the author spacemonkey for the post:
lnrw
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby carlsen » Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:55 pm

Iran have a right as a country to defend against Israel

“Globalisation has made us more vulnerable. It creates a world without borders, and makes us painfully aware of the limitations of our present instruments, and of politics, to meet its challenges.”Anna Lindh

These users thanked the author carlsen for the post:
exploited
carlsen
Citizen

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Return to General Discussion