The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:
cat wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:Who's the leader of the Illuminati?


The seat or council of seven. Somthing like that. Some people say they may not even be human, probably aliens or hybrids.
Whether it's true or not, nontheless, they are all malevolence to the majority of human.

So the agent essentially the heart of the explanation as to socio-econoimics and geopolitics might as well be a cloth on a broom as far as your concerned. But damn it its happening, and its nasty and its real. Hardly concincing, which given your general agripop style I'm guessing is your intention.

Also tell me about this 'eastern Illuminati' are they like the triad x the freemasons - John candy. Or what?

Now, back to the subject.

What do you think about this law? about this new development? How about the Obama administration?

I imagine Barry's national security adviser bitched at him till he told the white house counsel to appeal the decision. Why? Spooks always argue that there only being allowed the kid gloves. again why, there job is to hunt down all the nasty people which is hard when you have to give a shit about civil rights, when they don't get it right every time they get crucified and its really hard to find employment in the private sector after decades of being a g-man. Politics is a race to the bottom even without giant conspiracies, or didn't you know?

So yeah, completely rational explanation easily possible without any giant lizards.

Proof of a giant group of space jews trying to exterminate 6.5 billion people, hardly.


Who and how to determind "nasty people" without any trial? Just by the words of the president or military personnels?
Anyone or any American citizens can be easily "nasty people" or "terrorists" if this law reinstated, we can also be detain, lock up indefinitely, And you say there are no giant conspiracies against Americans???

I didn't say the Jews are space aliens. I don't believe that theory.

But i do believe space aliens are involved in the governments and secret societies.

BTW, your Queen and Royal family are prime suspects.
Last edited by cat on Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Sandman wrote:
cat wrote:The other reason I think the illuminati are not that powerful now is because the Eastern secret societies are fighting back. And the people are more aware what happen, people are fighting back too.



Ooooh exciting! :popcorn:


Type Eastern secret societies vs illuminati on youtube.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby exploited » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:53 pm

All conspiracies are manipulative, that is why we have them. You are the one asserting various things about malignant soft-terrorism cells controlling governments. By doing this, you have presented a whole range of possibilities, without first having to make any specific, concrete suggestions on what those possibilities may be. Did the Illumnati sneak a man into a major political party, secure him a position of authority, and have him convince VIPs to include this clause in the NDAA... only to be thwarted by civil libertarians on the internet?

The mistake you are making is the same mistake the Western media made with Al Qaeda. They talked as if Al Qaeda was this formal, well-defined unit, a homogenous whole. Conspiracy isn't like that. When you and your conspiracy theory cohorts start going on about the Illumnati and the Seven Seats of Authority, there are never any names involved. I bet you can't give me the name of one single member of the Illumnati, who is alive, from a reputable news source (i.e. a newspaper with a circulation of at least 1,000,000). Talking about this vague group of people manipulating the world is pointless; like sandman pointed out, it accomplishes nothing. There are real conspiracists, with real names, and they don't wear capes and conspire to harm the middle-class and conceal their Xeno overlords.
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 20734
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2144 times
Been thanked: 1680 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby Sandman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:58 pm

Real conspiracies are boring, and as they are carried out by actual humans in the real world, they are usually inept and easily uncovered (ie: Watergate).

These users thanked the author Sandman for the post:
exploited
User avatar
Sandman
Mayor
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:05 pm

exploited wrote:Any person with a shred of intregrity recognizes that this law is nothing more than a way to continue the trend of usurping power from the people and concentrating it in the federal government. It really isn't a good law to debate, because I've never seen anyone defend it. That is my two cents on your topic.

The Obama administration is trying to reinstate it, they proposed it.


What really pisses me off about people who support this Illumnati bull**** is that you are basically helping the actual conspiracists out there. UFOs, secret societies, millenium-long conspiracies, shadowy, always-unnamed figures controlling governments, dictating every minute detail of our lives - not even a bit of it is true. There are conspiracies, there are people who use money and wealth to influence politics, but you know what? They don't meet up and plan the next thousand years out. They don't charter secret organizations and hold Evil Conspiracy Meet'N'Greets. That is not the nature of true conspiracies. True conspiracies aren't neat and organized, they aren't planned from above; they are nothing more than the sum of many peoples actions, and those actions are determined by motivations that almost always vary.


The do meet together and plot. The Bilderberg has meeting every year, they just have one this year at a Virginia hotel near Dulles International Airport .

Imagine two people, on the opposite sides of the world from one another. They are both fascinated by stars and planets, so they spend all night watching those things, studying their movements, and recording their observations. After doing this for fifty years, they come up with a remarkably similar set of conclusions: the Sun rises in the East, and sets in the West. Polar orbits. How objects tend to move in eclipses, not circles. As a result of their observations, they would very likely take similar actions: they would both encourage people to create better telescopes, for instance. Or they would realize that if they could just get something up into orbit, it would stay there, forever.

Your average, completely wrong-headed conspiracy theorists would deduce that they were in bed together, that they had planned this out with the help of alien hybrids from Planet Xulu, and that they were, in fact, controlling the skies. But that isn't the case. Without every actually communicating, these two people would be helping one another, propping the other up, and for no other reason than that they shared interests.

You don't talk about how a teachers union is a "conspiracy to help all teachers make more money." You don't talk about how a political party is "a conspiracy to get your group of friends into power." The reason why is because there is obviously a difference between pursuing common interests and "conspiring." And you, it seems, can no longer tell that difference.


This is not a theory. This is an actual law that being reviewed by federal judges and this law will destroy our Constitution and personal right if it get passed.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby exploited » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:07 pm

I am aware that the law actually exists, yes. How it relates to the Illumnati or Eastern secret societies, you've yet to say.

So, did the Bilderbergs meet and decide that they needed to get Obama to start arresting Americans? Or...?

"In 2001, Denis Healey, a Bilderberg group founder and, for 30 years, a steering committee member, said: "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."[35] In 2005 Davignon discussed these accusations with the BBC: "It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter. There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion... When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves."[32]"

Sounds like a nightmare to me.
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 20734
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2144 times
Been thanked: 1680 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:11 pm

Sandman wrote:Conspiracy theorists are, IMO, people who have glimpsed the uncontrolled chaos that is life in the universe, and it scared the living shit out of them. So they imagine an all-powerful group of people controlling every single event that happens on earth, from economic downturns to wars to tsunamis to terrorist attacks, because at the end of the day a malevolent God is more comforting to them than the prospect of no God at all. Plus, it gives them some identity, some meaning in life, to be pretending to fight this global battle of good VS evil with them as the central Paul Revere character. They are special, they are the "awakened ones" and the rest of humanity are just "sheep".

But I repeat, if they really bought into any of their own horseshit, they wouldn't be on a computer trying to convince weirdos on a message board, forwarding youtube videos in between smoke breaks at their fast food jobs. They'd be flying planes into IRS buildings or something.


I confess, I do think I am awaken and many of you are still sheep, and also ostrich.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby Sandman » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:12 pm

cat wrote:The Obama administration is trying to reinstate it, they proposed it.


As with the FEMA camps, the problem with your argument isn't that you're inventing policy, it's that you're inventing intent behind the policy for which there is no evidence. I don't necessarily agree with NDAA, and I'm sure not many people on this board do either, but there are plenty of completely valid and reasonable legal and ethical arguments being made for it by the administration, none of which involve reptilian illuminati wizards controlling the earth from a bunker at the core.
User avatar
Sandman
Mayor
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 pm

exploited wrote:I am aware that the law actually exists, yes. How it relates to the Illumnati or Eastern secret societies, you've yet to say.

So, did the Bilderbergs meet and decide that they needed to get Obama to start arresting Americans? Or...?

"In 2001, Denis Healey, a Bilderberg group founder and, for 30 years, a steering committee member, said: "To say we were striving for a one-world government is exaggerated, but not wholly unfair. Those of us in Bilderberg felt we couldn't go on forever fighting one another for nothing and killing people and rendering millions homeless. So we felt that a single community throughout the world would be a good thing."[35] In 2005 Davignon discussed these accusations with the BBC: "It is unavoidable and it doesn't matter. There will always be people who believe in conspiracies but things happen in a much more incoherent fashion... When people say this is a secret government of the world I say that if we were a secret government of the world we should be bloody ashamed of ourselves."[32]"

Sounds like a nightmare to me.


No doubt it is a nightmare.

They aren't really hiding themselves actually. But certainly they hide their the details of the plans.

Info for Eastern Secret societies vs illuminati, also listen to what George Green say
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=541.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: The NDAA's Indefinite Detention Clause Isn't Dead Yet

Postby cat » Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:31 pm

Sandman wrote:
cat wrote:The Obama administration is trying to reinstate it, they proposed it.


As with the FEMA camps, the problem with your argument isn't that you're inventing policy, it's that you're inventing intent behind the policy for which there is no evidence. I don't necessarily agree with NDAA, and I'm sure not many people on this board do either, but there are plenty of completely valid and reasonable legal and ethical arguments being made for it by the administration, none of which involve reptilian illuminati wizards controlling the earth from a bunker at the core.


It was not my intent to bring in illuminati in the thread.

However, do you not know that almost all of our presidents are blood related to each other, including Obama, they have a common ancestor chased back to one of the king in England? Is it a coincidence or planned?

Why would Obama be so keen on destroy our Constitution?.....
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron