H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:48 pm

Davethulhu wrote:My internet router is named "FEMA Death Camp #237".


They are death camp, no doubt.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby Boris Johnson » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:51 pm

cat wrote:
NAB wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:Look like the Illuminati arn't as powerful as partisan politics.


Image


You call this "lack of evidence"????

The actuall Bill was introduced !!!!!!!

The conspiracy is real, just failed, this time, that's all.

Your starting to seem a lot keener in maintaining your world view than objective examining the evidence.
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
User avatar
Boris Johnson
Governor
 
Posts: 3341
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:55 am
Location: City Hall The Queens Walk, City of London
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 190 times
Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:
cat wrote:
NAB wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:Look like the Illuminati arn't as powerful as partisan politics.


Image


You call this "lack of evidence"????

The actuall Bill was introduced !!!!!!!

The conspiracy is real, just failed, this time, that's all.

Your starting to seem a lot keener in maintaining your world view than objective examining the evidence.


Alright.

Let's try this one: (4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security

Why bring in homeland security if these fema camps will just operate as a normal emergency center for natural disaster?
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby jurupa » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:25 pm

cat wrote:
Sandman wrote:This is what cracks me up about this particular conspiracy theory. If you take away the baseless assumption that these camps are fronts for some future gulag/internment situation, and just consider the whole reason FEMA is supposed to exist as a legitimate federal agency in the first place............it actually makes them pretty short-sighted and incompetent NOT to have camps. We really shouldn't be giving that agency $6 BILLION a year just so we can wallow in our own feces in the Superdome everytime a strong drizzle comes. Camps are smarter. And seeing as how I'm not a toddler who believes our government is full of James Bond villains who will one day put us in camps just to reduce the population and drink our plasma, or whatever, yeah.........I say build some goddamn camps. Prepare now, because I'm pretty sure mother nature has some shit up her sleeve that Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay couldn't dream of.


If these FEMA camps are simply for natural disaster, simply normal emergency centers, then, why do they have fences, bulb wires, and guards?
Picture?
jurupa
Mayor
 
Posts: 317
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:38 pm
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby Sandman » Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:39 am

I'll just defer back to my default statement for people like "cat"....................if you really, truly, from the depths of your heart and soul believed that your government was building death camps to imprison and murder you in, you wouldn't be typing about it on political crossfire dot com. I don't know what you WOULD be doing, but I'm guessing whatever it was we'd probably all be watching it on CNN right now.
User avatar
Sandman
Mayor
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:23 am
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 53 times
Been thanked: 86 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby Boris Johnson » Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:42 am

cat wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:
cat wrote:
NAB wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:Look like the Illuminati arn't as powerful as partisan politics.


Image


You call this "lack of evidence"????

The actuall Bill was introduced !!!!!!!

The conspiracy is real, just failed, this time, that's all.

Your starting to seem a lot keener in maintaining your world view than objective examining the evidence.


Alright.

Let's try this one: (4) to meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security

Why bring in homeland security if these fema camps will just operate as a normal emergency center for natural disaster?

(4) along with the rest of the bill died in committee.
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
User avatar
Boris Johnson
Governor
 
Posts: 3341
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:55 am
Location: City Hall The Queens Walk, City of London
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 117 times
Been thanked: 190 times
Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby cat » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:22 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:(4) along with the rest of the bill died in committee.


I disagree. There are a lot to discuss and a lot of questions remain unanswer.

like who is behind this bill? what exactly are the nature and purpose of this bill? What exactly the government prepare for?
etc
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby cat » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:57 pm

jurupa wrote:
cat wrote:
Sandman wrote:This is what cracks me up about this particular conspiracy theory. If you take away the baseless assumption that these camps are fronts for some future gulag/internment situation, and just consider the whole reason FEMA is supposed to exist as a legitimate federal agency in the first place............it actually makes them pretty short-sighted and incompetent NOT to have camps. We really shouldn't be giving that agency $6 BILLION a year just so we can wallow in our own feces in the Superdome everytime a strong drizzle comes. Camps are smarter. And seeing as how I'm not a toddler who believes our government is full of James Bond villains who will one day put us in camps just to reduce the population and drink our plasma, or whatever, yeah.........I say build some goddamn camps. Prepare now, because I'm pretty sure mother nature has some shit up her sleeve that Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay couldn't dream of.


If these FEMA camps are simply for natural disaster, simply normal emergency centers, then, why do they have fences, bulb wires, and guards?
Picture?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4
My internet connection isn't working very well today, can't really load image. But you can type in fema camp in google, you will see it.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor
 
Posts: 402
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:05 am
Gender: Female
Has thanked: 56 times
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby Precocity » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Moved to Alternative Theory forum. - p
Image
User avatar
Precocity
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1984
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:29 am
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 120 times

Previous

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron