H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Re: H.R. 645 New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S.

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:47 pm

NAB wrote:
cat wrote:I am actually relieved. The attempt of this bill is fightening.

How quickly you forget those 800 FEMA Camps that are ALREADY OUT THERE!!!1

One, you can't physically prove that those 800 FEMA camps don't exist either.

Two, if the bill had passed, there would've been easily 800 camps across the country, the bill stated that any closed and active millitary bases can be FEMA camps.

It is not me who can't swallow the truth.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:59 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:Look like the Illuminati arn't as powerful as partisan politics.

Well, I am not so sure about that. No matter how powerful they are, they bound to make mistakes from time to time. It is very careless and arrogent of them to lay around evidences though.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:05 pm

Spider wrote:DOA thread is.

What is DOA?
cat
Mayor

Postby Spider » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:15 pm

Dead On Arrival, Bones.
"Freedom is the increased knowledge of that which you can do without." -Thoreau
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:30 pm

Spider wrote:Dead On Arrival, Bones.

Still don't understand.

If you mean my thread is dead just because the bill didn't pass, you are wrong!

Let me clear up something, the point of thread is that I believe there are real conspiracies against Americans, mainly the people.
Actually, not only Americans, the people around the world, the people that don't belong to the elites and secret societies. I believe people should be informed and fight back. if people don't want to go into action, at least be informed and be prepared. I definitely don't think putting our head in the sand would do any good, the things will not go away.
cat
Mayor

Postby Sandman » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:25 pm

This is what cracks me up about this particular conspiracy theory. If you take away the baseless assumption that these camps are fronts for some future gulag/internment situation, and just consider the whole reason FEMA is supposed to exist as a legitimate federal agency in the first place............it actually makes them pretty short-sighted and incompetent NOT to have camps. We really shouldn't be giving that agency $6 BILLION a year just so we can wallow in our own feces in the Superdome everytime a strong drizzle comes. Camps are smarter. And seeing as how I'm not a toddler who believes our government is full of James Bond villains who will one day put us in camps just to reduce the population and drink our plasma, or whatever, yeah.........I say build some goddamn camps. Prepare now, because I'm pretty sure mother nature has some shit up her sleeve that Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay couldn't dream of.
Sandman
Mayor

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Postby Spider » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:36 pm

cat wrote:

Still don't understand.

Let me clear up something, the point of thread is that I believe there are real conspiracies against Americans, mainly the people.
Actually, not only Americans, the people around the world, the people that don't belong to the elites and secret societies. I believe people should be informed and fight back. if people don't want to go into action, at least be informed and be prepared. I definitely don't think putting our head in the sand would do any good, the things will not go away.

What you said was, "Don't tell me it is conspiracy theory anymore. It is on a Bill, a legislation passed by the congress, it is reality."

In actuality, it was never anything at all.

Yes. DOA.
"Freedom is the increased knowledge of that which you can do without." -Thoreau
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Davethulhu » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:40 pm

My internet router is named "FEMA Death Camp #237".
Davethulhu
Congressman

Political Leaning: Liberal

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Sandman wrote:This is what cracks me up about this particular conspiracy theory. If you take away the baseless assumption that these camps are fronts for some future gulag/internment situation, and just consider the whole reason FEMA is supposed to exist as a legitimate federal agency in the first place............it actually makes them pretty short-sighted and incompetent NOT to have camps. We really shouldn't be giving that agency $6 BILLION a year just so we can wallow in our own feces in the Superdome everytime a strong drizzle comes. Camps are smarter. And seeing as how I'm not a toddler who believes our government is full of James Bond villains who will one day put us in camps just to reduce the population and drink our plasma, or whatever, yeah.........I say build some goddamn camps. Prepare now, because I'm pretty sure mother nature has some shit up her sleeve that Roland Emmerich and Michael Bay couldn't dream of.

If these FEMA camps are simply for natural disaster, simply normal emergency centers, then, why do they have fences, bulb wires, and guards?
Last edited by cat on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:46 pm

Spider wrote:
cat wrote:

Still don't understand.

What you said was, "Don't tell me it is conspiracy theory anymore. It is on a Bill, a legislation passed by the congress, it is reality."

In actuality, it was never anything at all.

Yes. DOA.

If it was nothing, then, why the Congress reject the bill?
cat
Mayor

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories