Eastern Secret Societies VS The Illuminati

Eastern Secret Societies VS The Illuminati

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:59 pm

Chinese Secret Society Threatens Illuminati
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMSeVWeNTtI

EASTERN SECRET SOCIETIES VS THE ILLUMINATI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8vI4TX5OPk
I know it is long, after the intro, you may skip the first 30 minutes. Interesting stuffs follow.
The guy may look fat and talk stupid, but he is the real deal, give him a chance, be a bit patient, you will learn many shocking and hidden stuffs, espectially the Eastern secret societies.

I watched the whole thing myself, I think it worth the time.

Elite plan to kill us - Insider George Green speaks(He was a formal investment banker and was in the circle). Wait till you guys hear what he said about what China will do at the end of the video, this video only 10 minutes. Very interesting.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSTp2y4QO7I
Last edited by cat on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Re: EASTERN SECRET SOCIETIES VS THE ILLUMINATI

Postby Boris Johnson » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:04 pm

I think you need to be a little bit more critical with your own material.
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:I think you need to be a little bit more critical with your own material.

Let me give you some background about Benjamin Fulford. The way he talk may be a bit funny, but listen to his content, he knows what he is talking about. Also look at his work. He was a journalist and now he is the spoke man for the Eastern secret society which has 6 millions member, over 100,000 assassins. Not even the western powerful elites dare to touch him.

"He was born in a diplomat's family. His great-grandfather is George Taylor Fulford.[1]

In the early 1980s he went to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Columbia, he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism.

On July 14, 2009 the Tokyo District Court awarded American broadcast journalist Steven L. Herman more than Yen 1,700,000 (17K euro) in the civil libel case brought against Fulford and his publisher (Herman vs. Fulford, Fusosha & M. Katagiri).[2]

After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708.[3][4][5]."

Benjamin Fulford is a credible source. He works in the circle, that make his informations are more valuable.

As for George Green, a formal investment banker, I don't think I have to say much.

Anyhow, I thought the informations are very intriguing, just want to share with everybody.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby Winchester » Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:26 pm

I thought you were somewhat entertaining till you posted a thread title all in caps.
Winchester
Governor

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Winchester wrote:I thought you were somewhat entertaining till you posted a thread title all in caps.

What's wrong about title in all caps?
cat
Mayor

Postby The Dharma Bum » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:22 pm

It's kind of a breach of forum etiquette
The Dharma Bum
Vice President

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:25 pm

The Dharma Bum wrote:It's kind of a breach of forum etiquette

I see. I changed that.
cat
Mayor

Postby Boris Johnson » Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:09 am

cat wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:I think you need to be a little bit more critical with your own material.

Let me give you some background about Benjamin Fulford. The way he talk may be a bit funny, but listen to his content, he knows what he is talking about. Also look at his work. He was a journalist and now he is the spoke man for the Eastern secret society which has 6 millions member, over 100,000 assassins. Not even the western powerful elites dare to touch him.

"He was born in a diplomat's family. His great-grandfather is George Taylor Fulford.[1]

In the early 1980s he went to Japan to study at Sophia University. After receiving a B.A. from the University of British Columbia, he returned to Japan in the mid-1980s to pursue a career in journalism.

On July 14, 2009 the Tokyo District Court awarded American broadcast journalist Steven L. Herman more than Yen 1,700,000 (17K euro) in the civil libel case brought against Fulford and his publisher (Herman vs. Fulford, Fusosha & M. Katagiri).[2]

After the 2011 Tōhoku earthquake and tsunami, Fulford claimed on Japanese television that "[t]he American government in cooperation with [the] Federal Reserve, the Rockefellers, and other powerful groups, they are planning the eruption of Mt. Fuji Volcano. The earthquake and the tsunami was March 11th, 2011, 03.11.11. The Mt. Fuji Eruption they are planning is for April 11th, 2011." Fulford attributed the earthquake, tsunami and his predicted eruption of Mt. Fuji to HAARP, a scientific facility used by physicists to research the upper atmosphere. There has been no such eruption of Mt. Fuji since 1708.[3][4][5]."

Benjamin Fulford is a credible source. He works in the circle, that make his informations are more valuable.

As for George Green, a formal investment banker, I don't think I have to say much.

Anyhow, I thought the informations are very intriguing, just want to share with everybody.

I don't see how this elevates him above 'some guy with a B.A who won a lawsuit once and makes big claims'.
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories