FEMA camps, coffins and train

Re: FEMA camps, coffins and train

Postby The Dharma Bum » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:08 pm

I didn't say that.

There's nothing bad or crazy about it. I would call it a natural reaction to the type of environment we live in.
Last edited by The Dharma Bum on Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Dharma Bum
Vice President

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:10 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:Ok I looked into these guide-stones. IF this was the super secret plan, why carve it on a rock and put it in a field in Georgia?

IF I had a super secret plan to control the world, I wouldn't carve it in stone and leave said stone lying around for everyone to see. Kinda defeats the purpose.

They probably think the commoners aren't smart enough to figure out and to stop them. so far, they are right though. It is a open insult to us. What can you do about it? nothing, you commoners are just useless eaters.....
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:17 pm

The Dharma Bum wrote:I didn't say that.

There's nothing bad or crazy about it. I would call it a natural reaction to the type of environment we live in.

See! Thanks!
It is really natural to be suspicous about the government if we are honest to ourselves and look what it has been doing....
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby Boris Johnson » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:00 am

It is a good idea to have some emergency infrastructure, but when it is over 800 of them across the country, it could only mean the government is indeed preparing a gigantic nationwide disaster.It is suspicious. Beside, these camps have FENCE! WHY?
They look like concentration camps, who can blame us to connect them with sinister motives behind?

Can you tell me why would a normal emergency center need fence, bulb wires, and guard?

1) the 800 number is still very much in contention.
2) that nature and construction of them, also in contention.

First, Ron Paul hardly is a conspiracy theortist. Federal reverse is a private secter, owned by foreign shareholders, the so-called federal is in name only. America did stage a coup to overthrown the Iranian democratic elected president in the 50s, all these are facts, they are not conspiracy theories.

As for why Ron Paul still alive, one: I think it is too late for anyone to change the conspiracy that the elites implemented, at least they have the confident that they think they already secure their plans and succeed, so they don't even care about people talk about it.

Two: Ron Paul is popular in the East too. The Eastern secret society issue warning about any attempt on Paul's life, there will be conseqence. I heard that about a year ago on the net, I can't find that source now. so, you may regard it as not creditable.

1) What does the fed have to do with anything, thats also a pretty bad misrepresenation of what the federal reserve does and is about. Of course it has foriegn investors, issuing bonds would be pointless otherwise.
2) Again its implausible that a super secret plan by a super secret cabal with no qualms about killing people would allow a cheerleader, a congressman no less to run around talking about it.
3) Your entire standpoint seems to dodge between this the complex complex and powerful conspiracy of all time and it being apparently lead by a bunch of arrogant incompetants who are happy for their plans to be public. It lacks plausibility.

Population control is not depopulaion plan.

The depopulation plan is about massive genocide to reduce the population down to 500 millions to a billion, down to a managerable level to the elites, that's about 80-90% elimination. The elites think they are gods, they own the earth, they decide who live and who die.

If the WWIII start, it won't be that difficult to reach their goal.

Again you evidence for the reality of this, beggars plausibility. There is also nothing on these supposed guide stones that reinforces either the idea that this is the plan of some secret cabal, or even if was that this was a case of population reduction, not control.

I don't think manpower is that value as we are in such advance technology age and we will only keep advancing.

No, not really. I mean what are you suggesting they also have an army of robot slaves. Hardly plausible to suggest that on top of all this, they also have a ready made solution for a completely new type of economy that eliminates the need for manpower.

You don't believe in anything. Fine by me. Time will tell.

Just warn you in advance(meow, meow), don't go into these camps, no matter what, they will lure you into it, they will tell you, they have food, meds, shelters, shower, just don't go, they have gas chambers, they have fence, you get in, you will never get out.
They may even chip you. DON'T GET CHIPPED.

I like Robodoon, even though he's a bit over the edge. I will send your regard to him if the chance are given.

Just going 'your a sheep' does nothing to undermine the case present by popular mechanics.

this is how it should work.

Intital claim (by you or whomever as to all this happening
Couter point (by popular mechanics)
- this where you have to work to undermine their counter claim, just going , well my evidence is as good as it ever was, if you don't believe me bad for you. Is not a good argument.

cat wrote:They probably think the commoners aren't smart enough to figure out and to stop them. so far, they are right though. It is a open insult to us. What can you do about it? nothing, you commoners are just useless eaters.....

I'm sorry but thats not a very plausible explanation. Competant secret societies with manicle plans likely to success (this is how your presenting it, apparent they have manged to infilitrtate and control the U.S government). Don't place giant totems detailing their plans in open fields for the purposes of goading. It's implausible.

Take for example one of the most successful coups by a conspiracy in history, that of the overthrow of James II in 1688. Would that have worked if they'd carved their planes onto a giant stone and left it lying around?
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Postby NAB » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 am

cat wrote:
NAB wrote:I recall seeing a thorough debunking of this FEMA camp nonsense years ago, which included, iirc, people going to the effort of contacting business in the vicinity of said "camps" to confirm. It's a bunch of bullshit.

I posted the Popular Mechanics article because it was quick and concise, but if someone were really interested in this topic (meow) they should take some effort trying to debunk their own info to see if it can stand up to the smell test. If you do this in a honest manner, it's going to stink to high heaven. It is known.

Anyway, have fun and say hi to Robodoon if you run into him on the net.

Just warn you in advance(meow, meow), don't go into these camps, no matter what, they will lure you into it, they will tell you, they have food, meds, shelters, shower, just don't go, they have gas chambers, they have fence, you get in, you will never get out.

I like Robodoon, even though he's a bit over the edge. I will send your regard to him if the chance are given.

I actually looked into the details of this BS theory years ago and it's bs. I'm glad you don't think I believe anything, because that's true. I'm a skeptic.

You, on the other hand, will bite at any worm on a hook. That's a commonality with most CTer's.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:55 am

Boris Johnson wrote:1) the 800 number is still very much in contention.
2) that nature and construction of them, also in contention.

Did you read the New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S./ H.R. 645 that I post above?
While the number of the camps can't be verified at this point, however, besite building up new facilities, the bill also contains language that will authorize camps to be established within closed or already operating military bases around the country. There are a lot of military bases across the country, any one of them can be FEMA camps

The nature of constructing them, as it claim, for national emergency. What kind of national emergency that they think they need to make all millitary bases avaliable?

What the government is preparing is big and no doubt about it that the government is indeed preparing. FEMA camps exist.

1) What does the fed have to do with anything, thats also a pretty bad misrepresenation of what the federal reserve does and is about. Of course it has foriegn investors, issuing bonds would be pointless otherwise.
2) Again its implausible that a super secret plan by a super secret cabal with no qualms about killing people would allow a cheerleader, a congressman no less to run around talking about it.
3) Your entire standpoint seems to dodge between this the complex complex and powerful conspiracy of all time and it being apparently lead by a bunch of arrogant incompetants who are happy for their plans to be public. It lacks plausibility.

Ron Paul is consistently right about America's foreign and domestic policies, he is informed, that's what I was trying to say.

]No, not really. I mean what are you suggesting they also have an army of robot slaves. Hardly plausible to suggest that on top of all this, they also have a ready made solution for a completely new type of economy that eliminates the need for manpower.

Manpower is going to be worth nothing when we can have robot to the do our housewoks, machines picking in the field, digging the roads, it is happening already.

Just going 'your a sheep' does nothing to undermine the case present by popular mechanics.

this is how it should work.

Intital claim (by you or whomever as to all this happening
Couter point (by popular mechanics)
- this where you have to work to undermine their counter claim, just going , well my evidence is as good as it ever was, if you don't believe me bad for you. Is not a good argument.

Okay. How about this H.R, 645 Legislation. It total destroy his source, it only proves that popular mechanics is only mouth-piece of the government or elite controlled.

I'm sorry but thats not a very plausible explanation. Competant secret societies with manicle plans likely to success (this is how your presenting it, apparent they have manged to infilitrtate and control the U.S government). Don't place giant totems detailing their plans in open fields for the purposes of goading. It's implausible.

Take for example one of the most successful coups by a conspiracy in history, that of the overthrow of James II in 1688. Would that have worked if they'd carved their planes onto a giant stone and left it lying around?

They didn't carve the details of their plans in details. Besides, public are often ignorant and don't care about things as long as they are fed. We are actually guilty of letting them to get away from all these years, now, their grand plans almost succeed, they are confident that there are nothing we can do about it, because it's too late. However, as the internet arrived, people are starting awakening, there may be chances people can stop them as long as people open their eyes.

And yes, it's kind of stupid of them to lay around some evidences, I think they were too arrogant. They made mistakes on that.
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:07 am

NAB wrote:
cat wrote:
NAB wrote:I recall seeing a thorough debunking of this FEMA camp nonsense years ago, which included, iirc, people going to the effort of contacting business in the vicinity of said "camps" to confirm. It's a bunch of bullshit.

I posted the Popular Mechanics article because it was quick and concise, but if someone were really interested in this topic (meow) they should take some effort trying to debunk their own info to see if it can stand up to the smell test. If you do this in a honest manner, it's going to stink to high heaven. It is known.

I actually looked into the details of this BS theory years ago and it's bs. I'm glad you don't think I believe anything, because that's true. I'm a skeptic.

You, on the other hand, will bite at any worm on a hook. That's a commonality with most CTer's.

No, they are not BS theory anymore, they become reality. It is on a Bill. It is a New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S. The H.R. 645. Read the bill yourself. I post it in previous reply.

If the FEMA camps don't exist, why put it on a Bill?

Let's move on to more important questions: What the government is preparing? Is the goverment preparing for a total economy crash? What the camps are actually for? Why do the camps have fence, bulb wires and guards?

I am wrong to put this thread in conspiracy theory section. The Bill is here, I should've put it in general discussion.

I may do that later.
cat
Mayor

Postby NAB » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:18 am

cat wrote:
NAB wrote:
cat wrote:

No, they are not BS theory anymore, they become reality. It is on a Bill. It is a New Legislation Authorizes FEMA Camps In U.S. The H.R. 645. Read the bill yourself. I post it in previous reply.

If the FEMA camps don't exist, why put it on a Bill?

Let's move on to more important questions: What the government is preparing? Is the goverment preparing for a total economy crash? What the camps are actually for? Why do the camps have fence, bulb wires and guards?

I am wrong to put this thread in conspiracy theory section. The Bill is here, I should've put it in general discussion.

I may do that later.

No what you did was post a legitimate bill that deals with emergency situations AND filtered it with some Prison Planet opinion bullshit. Prison Planet is NOTORIOUS in their use of hyperbole, scare tactics, and flat out flying in their analysis.

Alex Jones et al will flat out lie to push their fvcking nonsense. It is known.

You don't appear to be interested into delving into that particular uncomfortable truth. I've been dealing with Truthers and such long enough to know how disingenuous that type of person can be. Welcome to their club kitty kat.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby cat » Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:50 pm

NAB wrote:No what you did was post a legitimate bill that deals with emergency situations AND filtered it with some Prison Planet opinion bullshit. Prison Planet is NOTORIOUS in their use of hyperbole, scare tactics, and flat out flying in their analysis.

Alex Jones et al will flat out lie to push their fvcking nonsense. It is known.

You don't appear to be interested into delving into that particular uncomfortable truth. I've been dealing with Truthers and such long enough to know how disingenuous that type of person can be. Welcome to their club kitty kat.

The bill has been stopped. Why the bill were stopped? I believe when people, even the congressmen were informed, people will fight back, and the elites will step back each single time, the power is in the hand of people but they don't want people know about it.

Alex Jones and his like are doing their jobs to inform people, which is a good thing, give the power back to the people. I really can't agree with your statement about him.
cat
Mayor

Previous

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories