Republicans killed Ambassador Stevens?

Re: Republicans killed Ambassador Stevens?

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:24 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:When I click on PCF is my computer redirecting me to Politcal Forum?

Not sure if poking fun at thread, or actual computer problem.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:36 pm

uebermann wrote:
Mr.Bill wrote:When I click on PCF is my computer redirecting me to Politcal Forum?

It happened to me too for a minute.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Mr.Bill » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:18 pm

uebermann wrote:

Making fun of the thread..

Political Forum has/had a ton of threads like this. Crazy conspiracy theory threads in the political, election, etc. forums, like they were real news stories. I was just surprised to see a thread like this in the Political forum.. But it's been moved.

Carry on..

BTW I believe the current Republican Party is despicable.. But no, I don't believe they had anything to do with Killing Stevens.
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:20 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:BTW I believe the current Republican Party is despicable.. But no, I don't believe they had anything to do with Killing Stevens.

They didn't intend to kill Stevens. They intend to hold him hostage (which is fair play in American politics according to Reagan). But they f**k up and the smoke ended up killing Stevens.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Mr.Bill » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:27 pm

Stratego wrote:
Mr.Bill wrote:BTW I believe the current Republican Party is despicable.. But no, I don't believe they had anything to do with Killing Stevens.

They didn't intend to kill Stevens. They intend to hold him hostage (which is fair play in American politics according to Reagan). But they f**k up and the smoke ended up killing Stevens.

Yes, I understand what you are saying..

No I don't agree with what you are saying.

2 reasons: 1) even the Republicans aren't that crazy...2) most, well actually almost ALL conspiracy theories are BS.. In my long life I've come to firmly believe that yes, we really did land on the moon, that only one man and one gun shot JFK, that there were no bombs planted in the WTC, that it really was planes that took the buildings down, and a plane, not a missile hit the Pentagon..

Sorry.. It's a fun topic, but no IMO it's a worse conspiracy then saying we never landed on the moon.
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:36 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:
Stratego wrote:

Yes, I understand what you are saying..

No I don't agree with what you are saying.

2 reasons: 1) even the Republicans aren't that crazy...2) most, well actually almost ALL conspiracy theories are BS.. In my long life I've come to firmly believe that yes, we really did land on the moon, that only one man and one gun shot JFK, that there were no bombs planted in the WTC, that it really was planes that took the buildings down, and a plane, not a missile hit the Pentagon..

Sorry.. It's a fun topic, but no IMO it's a worse conspiracy then saying we never landed on the moon.

Do you believe that Reagan orchestrated the Iranian hostage crisis? Or did they just happen to release the hostages on the day of his inauguration?

I don't care about the crazy conspiracy theories saying that we didn't land on the moon. But this is political play, and it's much more likely to happen.

Explain why:
1. There are no other protests in other parts of Libya
2. Why would an attack that took the coordination of 20+ people use fire to attack their targets when explosive would be a much surer way.
3. Why did Romney launch a political attack so soon on Obama?

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Mr.Bill » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:47 pm

Or did they just happen to release the hostages on the day of his inauguration?

Their release was already in the works before Reagan even took office.. AND yes the Iranians were also probably scared sh1tless that Reagan would come at them with both guns blazing.. And he probably would have..

Explain why:
1. There are no other protests in other parts of Libya
2. Why would an attack that took the coordination of 20+ people use fire to attack their targets when explosive would be a much surer way.
3. Why did Romney launch a political attack so soon on Obama?

1- I have no idea, but there's been plenty of protests in other parts of the ME.. I really don't understand why you think having only ONE protest in Libya means this was a Republican plan.

2- war/war like attacks are nothing but confusion. The whole thing was probably one big Fvck-up..

3- I think we've seen enough of Romney to form an opinion about him.. He's a moron. Also he'll say anything if he thinks he can zing Obama.. The birther issue, this issue, anything.. He's not a good candidate. He's an idiot.
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:57 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:1- I have no idea, but there's been plenty of protests in other parts of the ME.. I really don't understand why you think having only ONE protest in Libya means this was a Republican plan.

Having one protest in Libya doesn't point to a Republican plan, but it points to the possibility that the protests are not genuine, but instead created to support another plan.

2- war/war like attacks are nothing but confusion. The whole thing was probably one big Fvck-up.

I would understand an unsuccessful attempt at Steven's life as a f**k up. But that's not the case. The attackers were able to successfully breach security. But instead of delivering a killing blow, they used fire instead. The use of fire instead of explosives is an indication that killing Stevens was not the actual goal.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Mr.Bill » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:02 pm

but instead created to support another plan.

I agree, it was probably a coordinated attack with a plan other than outrage over this idiotic movie.. But again, saying the Republicans were behind that plan is crazy.. There's a b'zillion of other groups and governments and people who could have been behind this plan.. After-all it is the Middle East, and we haven't been very popular over there in many, many decades.. Hell, if ever..
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:06 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:
but instead created to support another plan.

I agree, it was probably a coordinated attack with a plan other than outrage over this idiotic movie.. But again, saying the Republicans were behind that plan is crazy.. There's a b'zillion of other groups and governments and people who could have been behind this plan.. After-all it is the Middle East, and we haven't been very popular over there in many, many decades.. Hell, if ever..

You're missing one key detail though. If Ambassador Stevens had died from explosives, it's likely to be one of the many groups that want American political figures to die. But the fact that they breached security, but instead of killing him using a sure method such as explosives or gun fire, and instead set his room on fire suggest that their intentions were to kill him.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories