Republicans killed Ambassador Stevens?

Republicans killed Ambassador Stevens?

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:41 pm

American Ambassador to Libya, Christopher Stevens, died in what appears to be an inside job. Sources are saying that his death involved a complex plot. Some are claiming that al qaeda is involved, but the method of his death is very different than the works of al qaeda.

Stevens died in a fire, not in a bomb. I'm not claiming that al qaeda must kill with bombs, but for a high profile target, it's highly unlikely that a terrorist group would chose a method that is as uncertain as fire. There are a lot of things that could go wrong for the plotter. For example, Stevens could have put out the fire, or escape. If it was al qaeda or another terrorist group that's involved, they would most likely use the method that they're most familiar with, bombs.

However, we should not ignore the fact that the killing seemed like a sophisticated plan. Could it be that it's the Republicans who are behind the plot? Romney is losing in the polls, and the Republicans need the modern version of the Iranian hostage crisis (Reagan's secret negotiation with the Iranians to hold Americans hostage while Jimmy Carter was the President). They planned a very complicated scenario involving offending the Prophet Muhammed (PBUH), getting a astroturf mob riled up, and the burning of the place where Stevens stayed, with the intent of letting the mob hold Stevens and the other four ambassadors hostage.

If a Libyan mob were to be able to hold four ambassadors hostage, it would be ample ammo against Obama's decision to enter Libya as well as his capability as a leader. If the Republicans were to get a "Libyan mob" to hold four ambassadors hostage the focus of the debates in the next few months would be Obama's weakness in this situation. Romney needed an October surprise. The Republicans thought this could be it. But they f**k up, and ended up killing Stevens and the four ambassadors instead.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Re: Republicans killed Ambassador Stevens?

Postby Spider » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:44 pm

Wouldn't put it past them. :D
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:50 pm

Also, the fact that Romney came out so quickly with a political attack against Obama suggest to me that they were ready to politicize this issue. If Stevens were captured and taken hostage while trying to escape the fire, it would play well into the hands of the Republicans.

from article wrote:“the weapons were somewhat sophisticated, and they blew a hole in the building and started a big fire, and that’s how the ambassador died, in a fire,”

Yea, the terrorists have the coordination to blow a big hole in a wall and decided to use fire instead of more bombs, or a grenade. :-\
Sounds like Republican incompetence to me.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:03 pm

Moving to Alternative/Conspiracy Theory forum. Can move it back if there's proof of the claim.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:06 pm

uebermann wrote:Moving to Alternative/Conspiracy Theory forum. Can move it back if there's proof of the claim.

That's fine. If I can prove it, I'd probably be dead. I'd rather have no proof and have some people think that I'm crazy, but be alive than to show the proof and be killed by Republicans.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Boris Johnson » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:09 pm

uebermann wrote:Moving to Alternative/Conspiracy Theory forum. Can move it back if there's proof of the claim.

I used to love how the conspiracy forum was originally developed so mods could do this to robodoon.

Ah, memories, I wish he'd come back to us.

Anyway to the O.P, yeah smoke inhalation, that's classic republicans. I heard they tried to get Malcolm x that way a bunch of times, but then he took to sleeping with an oxygen mask on.
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Postby Mr.Bill » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:30 pm

When I click on PCF is my computer redirecting me to Politcal Forum?
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:31 pm

Boris Johnson wrote:

I used to love how the conspiracy forum was originally developed so mods could do this to robodoon.

Anyway to the O.P, yeah smoke inhalation, that's classic republicans. I heard they tried to get Malcolm x that way a bunch of times, but then he took to sleeping with an oxygen mask on.

The point is that they were not trying to kill him. If al qaeda was able to pull of such a massive coordinated attack, they probably would have been better off using a grenade or simply going in and shot him. Why leave it to smoke inhalation?

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby Boris Johnson » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:35 pm

Stratego wrote:
Boris Johnson wrote:

The point is that they were not trying to kill him. If al qaeda was able to pull of such a massive coordinated attack, they probably would have been better off using a grenade or simply going in and shot him. Why leave it to smoke inhalation?

To throw you off the scent!
LORD PROTECTOR of |~**~| The Bro Clique |~**~|™

Bojo wrote:...the Tory party - the funkiest, most jiving party on Earth - is where it's happening.
Boris Johnson
Governor

Political Leaning: Slightly Conservative

Postby Stratego » Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:58 pm

link
There were no other protests against the film elsewhere in Libya. This is strong prove that the protests themselves were manufactured. If it's really offensive to Muslim, there would at least be one more protest in Libya, not just conveniently where the ambassador could be captured.

Stratego
VIP
VIP

Next

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories