Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Indy » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:44 pm

I'm surprised any truther would fight you on the Pakistan thing.

And yes I agree with you Pakistan is way more into 9/11 than Saudi Arabia--though Saudi Arabia certainly was dirty.

Let me ask you this: what do you consider a reliable source as far as not-official-explanations of 9/11?
User avatar
Indy
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 289 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian Socialist

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby NAB » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:22 pm

Indy wrote:I'm surprised any truther would fight you on the Pakistan thing.

And yes I agree with you Pakistan is way more into 9/11 than Saudi Arabia--though Saudi Arabia certainly was dirty.

Let me ask you this: what do you consider a reliable source as far as not-official-explanations of 9/11?


Truthers didn't fight me on the Pakistan thing, they would never even acknowledge it. Too boring and it didn't involved the US Government (so to speak) I guess. They are really tunnel visioned.

I'm not sure what sources I would cite, beyond a plethora of books on the topic I've read. SMost are generally in line with the official explanation, but I'm more interested in the portions that have been left out. One can read between the lines of the Commission Report if you read enough well researched topics and books on the subject, even one's not directly related to 9/11 (like Jon Lee Anderson or Ahmed Rashid). Lot's of covering up, but I don't think there's a lick of evidence the US government was directly behind the attacks. Many asses being covered however.
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7190
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 1024 times

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Gremlin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:00 pm

NAB wrote:I've started many a thread in 9/11 forums concerning possible Pakistani ISI involvement (PCF 1.0 and other forums) and I've yet to get a Truther to respond to them.



You either have a short memory or dont consider me a truther.



NAB wrote:
Indy wrote:I'm surprised any truther would fight you on the Pakistan thing.


Truthers didn't fight me on the Pakistan thing, they would never even acknowledge it.



I certainly agreed with the few facts you did put forth, and often you "said" something and i posted a link for you.
So your half right, i didnt fight you on the connections with the ISI.

I however didnt agree with most of your speculative opinion and those in which you "said" came from such and such book.


I've got very little patience for their bullshit.



Several thousand posts on this subject a lone is very little patience? ...or is that todays take?



NAB wrote:Truth movement has been dying for quite a few years now and the Truthers have mainly done it to themselves (regardless of their whiny cries of shills shutting them down).



Really, the only ones calling it a movement were the weak minded and those who only see people as groups.
I can only really speak for myself, but 9/11 broke the plastic shell and sparked my path of original discovery. On this journey im surrounded by individuals who you would lovingly call, truthers. The movement is in between the ears.
Last edited by Gremlin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image twitter @xgremlin
User avatar
Gremlin
Congressman
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Location: Soviet Amerika, FEMA 9
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Political Leaning: Anarchist

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby spacemonkey » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Seriously,what is the mission in the mid east?
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor
 
Posts: 4471
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am
Location: cyberspace
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 62 times
Been thanked: 261 times

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Gremlin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:18 pm

spacemonkey wrote:Seriously,what is the mission in the mid east?



To fight.
Image twitter @xgremlin
User avatar
Gremlin
Congressman
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Location: Soviet Amerika, FEMA 9
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Political Leaning: Anarchist

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby NAB » Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm

Really Gremlin? I don't ever recall you being involved in one of my ISI threads as you claim, but I do recall you being a proponent of controlled demolitions.

Let's do a little test to see if you're telling the truth, what specific event did I start multiple topics on that involved the ISI? Since you supposedly participated it should be easy for you to remember.

And did I really have a several thousand posts concerning 9/11? Really? Calling out bullshit theories on a psuedo regular basis does not mean I'm patient with them, in fact, it means quite the opposite.

As to your claims about the movement blah blah, yes it is dying at least on the net. It's mostly made up of the bottom crawlers who are into the most insane of theories, and, like flat earthers or apollo mission deniers, they will never give into rational thought.

I will give the Truthers credit for one thing, that topic is what originally drew me to PCF (controlled demolition theories in particular). So for that I thank them.
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7190
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 1024 times

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Gremlin » Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:40 pm

NAB wrote:you being a proponent of controlled demolitions.



...and?



Let's do a little test to see if you're telling the truth, what specific event did I start multiple topics on that involved the ISI? Since you supposedly participated it should be easy for you to remember.



WHERE WERE YOU ON MAY 23rd 2012?
C'mon, get real, those threads were friggin 6+ years ago. I dont even remember the names of some people i worked with every day at that time, guess im a liar... didnt really work with those people.

I do however remember you and P911 were talking about KSM and Omar Saeed quite a bit. Dont remember if it was you but someone was trying to bring up something about the Daniel Pearl killing with some thing getting exposed with it.




And did I really have a several thousand posts concerning 9/11? Really? Calling out bullshit theories on a psuedo regular basis does not mean I'm patient with them, in fact, it means quite the opposite.



Oh a lesser man would have found something better to do with his time.



As to your claims about the movement blah blah, yes it is dying at least on the net. It's mostly made up of the bottom crawlers who are into the most insane of theories, and, like flat earthers or apollo mission deniers, they will never give into rational thought.

I will give the Truthers credit for one thing, that topic is what originally drew me to PCF (controlled demolition theories in particular). So for that I thank them.



From the goo on your shoe, we respectfully welcome you, sincerely, bottom crawlers.
Image twitter @xgremlin
User avatar
Gremlin
Congressman
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Location: Soviet Amerika, FEMA 9
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Political Leaning: Anarchist

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Indy » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:24 am

But we all agree the 9/11 official story is bullsheet, right?
User avatar
Indy
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 8547
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:46 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 46 times
Been thanked: 289 times
Political Leaning: Libertarian Socialist

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby NAB » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:31 am

Gremlin wrote:...and?


And controlled demolition theories are complete bullshit. That and.

Gremlin wrote:WHERE WERE YOU ON MAY 23rd 2012?
C'mon, get real, those threads were friggin 6+ years ago. I dont even remember the names of some people i worked with every day at that time, guess im a liar... didnt really work with those people.

I do however remember you and P911 were talking about KSM and Omar Saeed quite a bit. Dont remember if it was you but someone was trying to bring up something about the Daniel Pearl killing with some thing getting exposed with it.


You were the one who made the claim Gremlin not me, so don't get bitchy if I question your claim. And no, what you just referenced is not what I posted about many times because it was a much more telling event. An event that is almost always ignored by truthers because it would severely undermine a supposed inside job by the USG. Cutting one's nose to spite their face would be how I would categorize it in that vein.

Hint: it happened 2 days before 9/11 and the ISI's finger prints were all over it.

Anyway

Gremlin wrote:Oh a lesser man would have found something better to do with his time.


You mean like posting anti-fluoride rants and stapling flyers to trash cans? Pin a Better Man™ star on your chest Gremlin.
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7190
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 30 times
Been thanked: 1024 times

Re: Does the Government Hire Fake Conspiracy Theorists?

Postby Gremlin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:46 am

Indy wrote:But we all agree the 9/11 official story is bullsheet, right?



These days its not tough to get that kind of consensus.

If you do run into someone who agrees with it it doesnt take much time to find where they dont agree with something about the official account. I do have a bit of experience in talking about it in a 1 on 1 fashion (oddly enough a lot of active military) and for the most part these types of people just havent taken the time to look at anything beyond what the glowing screen in their living room told them.

God bless the smart phone.
Image twitter @xgremlin
User avatar
Gremlin
Congressman
 
Posts: 875
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:24 pm
Location: Soviet Amerika, FEMA 9
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 78 times
Been thanked: 64 times
Political Leaning: Anarchist

PreviousNext

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest