What Really Happened on 9.11.01? Questions Persist

Re: What Really Happened on 9.11.01? Questions Persist

Postby exploited » Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:40 pm

eynon81 wrote:One thing I never got about Truthers...if they really believe that our own government destroyed the world trade center and killed thousands of americans why oh why aren't they actively rebelling/working against that government? cowardice? Or do they not believe their own shit?

I think trutherism is more an expression of distrust than it is an expression of conviction. They don't believe the narrative but must provide some other explanation.
exploited
Vice President

Postby lnrw » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:52 pm

exploited wrote:
eynon81 wrote:One thing I never got about Truthers...if they really believe that our own government destroyed the world trade center and killed thousands of americans why oh why aren't they actively rebelling/working against that government? cowardice? Or do they not believe their own shit?

I think trutherism is more an expression of distrust than it is an expression of conviction. They don't believe the narrative but must provide some other explanation.

I think you're on to something there. There are some anomalies that have not been addressed. Such as, why was NORAD ordered to stand down the only time they were actually needed?

Lifetime member of the NRA
lnrw
Governor

Political Leaning: Libertarian

Postby NAB » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:06 pm

Vinnie_Big_Dog wrote:Todays installment. This is either the death blow to the truthers, or proff that the AIA is part of the cover up? http://www.architectmagazine.com/design ... rism_o?o=0   :)) :)) :)) What do you think?

AIA member here. Richard Gage is a f**k hack and a complete moron. Anyone who demonstrated his complete lack of structural knowledge (his infamous box demonstration) should have his membership and license revoked.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby NAB » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:08 pm

spacemonkey wrote:I thought it was a bit odd how WTC 7 collapsed a few days later, and looked just like controlled demolition. But who really knows + nothing much suprises me anymore.

For clarity, WTC 7 collapsed 8 hours after the initial attack, not days later. It's north face was severely damaged by the collapse of WTC 2 (the facade of the building Truthers never show), and it's fire suppression system lost water pressure due to the WTC 1 & 2 collapses, thus it's fires ran out of control for more than 6-7 hours before it collapsed.

Ocam didn't see anything amiss, nor did the NIST. It's collapse was clearly diagnosed by people with actual expertise on High-Rise buildings, versus Truther nitwits who don't know a damn thing about building tall structures, much less have any expertise in the construction/design industries. They've never heard of Euler and his equations.
NAB
Governor

Postby Gremlin » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:49 pm

Everyone wants to have this romantic idea of revolution played out before them to appease the senses.
If you think what you are stating isnt happening, youre not paying attention and/or not participating in the political process, observing the changing social habits, and the rise of alternatives to the mainstream (ie: philosophies, ideologies, money, food, lifestyles, health, etc.). Its the kind of revolution i said was coming when pressed on where this truther thing was going, and here we are.

exploited wrote:You came a little late to the party. A couple of years ago, our resident architect, NAB, would have spent a bit time of going through the posted evidence re: controlled demolition, and systematically destroyed it. Now he is too embittered, lazy and jaded. Worn down by years of Truther-bashing.

Tis a shame we cant see the battles me an NAB had.

NAB wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:I thought it was a bit odd how WTC 7 collapsed a few days later, and looked just like controlled demolition. But who really knows + nothing much suprises me anymore.

For clarity, WTC 7 collapsed 8 hours after the initial attack, not days later. It's north face was severely damaged by the collapse of WTC 2 (the facade of the building Truthers never show), and it's fire suppression system lost water pressure due to the WTC 1 & 2 collapses, thus it's fires ran out of control for more than 6-7 hours before it collapsed.

Ocam didn't see anything amiss, nor did the NIST. It's collapse was clearly diagnosed by people with actual expertise on High-Rise buildings, versus Truther nitwits who don't know a damn thing about building tall structures, much less have any expertise in the construction/design industries. They've never heard of Euler and his equations.

:ymapplause: I do have to thank you for challenging me all those years ago. B-)
Image twitter @xgremlin
Gremlin
Congressman

Political Leaning: Anarchist

Postby NAB » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:19 am

So, controlled demolition, still believe that shit?
NAB
Governor

Postby IndependentProfessor » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:51 pm

I, for one, wholeheartedly believe that the Bush administration orchestrated the entire 9/11 incident to accomplish the following goals:

1) To put us into 2 wars that they knew would not be popular, would claim hundreds of American lives, and would cost America far more dollars than we could ever see in return for all the oil we were going to seize.
2) To turn America so against the Republican party that America would elect one of the only supermajorities in Congress at the same time that a President of the same party was in office.
3) To leave just enough evidence of their actions so that unemployed and disillusioned 20-somethings in their parent's basement (along with a smattering of discredited engineers) could claim to know what happened, despite the world's leading experts saying something else.

All this TOTALLY makes sense, and anyone who doesn't believe it must have blinders on.
IndependentProfessor
Congressman

Political Leaning: Rockefeller Republican

Previous

Return to Alternative/Conspiracy Theories