Anyone wanna read some fascism and shoot the shit?

Re: Anyone wanna read some fascism and shoot the shit?

Postby Mr.Bill » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Harmed? No, but I did scare the crap out of a few of them when they were dating the daughters when they were in their teens..

The wife? She's a 115 lb redheaded crazy Irish woman, she never needed any help..

Redheads be crazy..
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:18 pm

exploited wrote:Spider, Comrade, and myself aren't alpha. Mr. Bill is to too reasonable, Prof is too money-oriented, and Galt is too insane to be considered alpha.

Dylan would be alpha if he hadn't drunkenly hooked up with Saz.

Ha!

If I ever get too out of control you can always just bring up the lust of my life...that'll settle me down real quick.

man I was her bitch.

pathetic!

These users thanked the author eynon81 for the post (total 2):
Mr.Billexploited
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby exploited » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:23 pm

Mr.Bill wrote:Harmed? No, but I did scare the crap out of a few of them when they were dating the daughters when they were in their teens..

The wife? She's a 115 lb redheaded crazy Irish woman, she never needed any help..

Redheads be crazy..

Oh absolutely 100% agree. One time my wife was out dancing with five or six girlfriends, they were all pretty drunk, and were leaving to walk home. She was last out so they didn't notice that she wasn't behind them anymore, because some guy randomly grabbed her and took her right out the side exit, then dragged her to his SUV, and threw her into his vehicle. She said she was yelling and everything but got no response from anyone... the moment the guy got into the back seat with her, she punched him in the throat as hard as she could and went out the other door. Then she hid underneath a van that was parked nearby until the guy took off, which was apparently some time because he was gagging and coughing and she thinks puking for a few minutes. After she left, she fell in line with a big group of people who got her home okay.

She's got bony redhead knuckles too. That shit would be devastating.

These users thanked the author exploited for the post:
Mr.Bill
exploited
Vice President

Postby exploited » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:24 pm

eynon81 wrote:
exploited wrote:Spider, Comrade, and myself aren't alpha. Mr. Bill is to too reasonable, Prof is too money-oriented, and Galt is too insane to be considered alpha.

Dylan would be alpha if he hadn't drunkenly hooked up with Saz.

Ha!

If I ever get too out of control you can always just bring up the lust of my life...that'll settle me down real quick.

man I was her bitch.

pathetic!

Haha look at that. She's trying to maintain dignity and give you a pleasant kiss, and you're like half-retarded with booze and lust.
exploited
Vice President

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:27 pm

exploited wrote:
Mr.Bill wrote:Harmed? No, but I did scare the crap out of a few of them when they were dating the daughters when they were in their teens..

Redheads be crazy..

Oh absolutely 100% agree. One time my wife was out dancing with five or six girlfriends, they were all pretty drunk, and were leaving to walk home. She was last out so they didn't notice that she wasn't behind them anymore, because some guy randomly grabbed her and took her right out the side exit, then dragged her to his SUV, and threw her into his vehicle. She said she was yelling and everything but got no response from anyone... the moment the guy got into the back seat with her, she punched him in the throat as hard as she could and went out the other door. Then she hid underneath a van that was parked nearby until the guy took off, which was apparently some time because he was gagging and coughing and she thinks puking for a few minutes. After she left, she fell in line with a big group of people who got her home okay.

holy shit!

you make Canada sound like a really scary place, you know that?
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Postby exploited » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:28 pm

eynon81 wrote:
exploited wrote:

Redheads be crazy..

holy shit!

We Canadians are firm believers in sexual assault.

These users thanked the author exploited for the post:
eynon81
exploited
Vice President

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:29 pm

exploited wrote:Haha look at that. She's trying to maintain dignity and give you a pleasant kiss, and you're like half-retarded with booze and lust.

that's a good summation of the relationship.

*she was on a date with her "girl-friend" (who took the pic) so was a little bit up-tight*
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:35 pm

exploited wrote:We Canadians are firm believers in sexual assault.

Great Googly Moogly.

the vast majority of sex assaults I've run across in my time defending Southern Colorado's most interesting folks are what I call "don't mind if I do" style cases. (people know each other)

smash and grabs are rare.
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Postby Mr.Bill » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:36 pm

exploited wrote:

Redheads be crazy..

Punched him in the throat, that's the 2nd best place to punch a guy.. Good for her...

She's got bony redhead knuckles too. That shit would be devastating

Oh yeah..
Mr.Bill
VIP
VIP

Postby The Dharma Bum » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 pm

eynon81 wrote:
exploited wrote:

Redheads be crazy..

holy shit!

google serial killers of canada sometime

I never imagined
The Dharma Bum
Vice President

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

PreviousNext

Return to Philosophy