The Definitive Reverse Racism Thread

Re: The Definitive Reverse Racism Thread

Postby John Galt » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:27 pm

The Comrade wrote:what's annoying is that racism is a catch-all term. the 'power+prejudice" bullshit that people decided to make up recently is called institutional racism.

i'm not big on the anti-white conspiracy shit but i'm convinced this argument became popular to allow for a double standard among the more radical anti-racists.

yes.

it is annoying.

it's very annoying when people just decide that words now mean whatever the f**k they want them to mean and then demand others say that this is how it is now and you must agree with it.

These users thanked the author John Galt for the post:
Spider
John Galt
Technical Admin

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby eynon81 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 2:57 pm

exploited wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw_mRaIHb-M

Video from : old youtube.com

You'll have to excuse this guy for not being funny, but he does a pretty good job of summarizing the argument that "reverse racism doesn't exist."

To go into a bit more detail, the argument goes like this: minority groups can't be racist because they don't have the authority, power or inclination to suppress white people. Racism isn't just disliking someone for their race, it is when a dominant group goes about systematically denying people their rights and privileges, using social pressure or the government. Because minorities don't have the power or inclination to do that, and because they haven't done so historically, they aren't racists.

Do you buy this or no?

his argument kind of falls apart when you consider how many poor disenfranchised and generally malinged whites there are....and the fact those guys tend to be among the most racists f**k around.

also you kind of have to ignore how much hispanics hate blacks, or at least be willing to say it's not racism....which is f**k silly.

anyways it's all just edgy post-marxist shit.
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby spacemonkey » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am

Stratego wrote:How do you tell a white person from a non-white person? Middle Easterners look white to me.

This is also true in the automotive world. To me, a Honda looks like a Toyota, and they both look like fords. And so on and so on.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Previous

Return to Society