Transgender propaganda

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby Spider » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:51 am

Always a clear and present need for sodomy and hand jobs. Keeps the spine straight.
Ernest Shackleton: "Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success."

Onward to Mars
User avatar
Spider
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 11560
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm
Location: Out in the sticks.
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 857 times
Been thanked: 1020 times
Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby eynon81 » Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:58 am

Spider wrote:Always a clear and present need for sodomy and hand jobs. Keeps the spine straight.


Image

also....girls have cooties.
User avatar
eynon81
VIP
VIP
 
Posts: 19475
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:38 am
Location: Golden, Colorado
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 3875 times
Been thanked: 1821 times
Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Transgender propaganda

Postby Vinnie_Big_Dog » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:34 pm

xdangerousxdavex wrote:It’s clear that everyone has his rights, I don’t want to argue. But transgender propaganda makes me sick. It’s definitely someone’s political agenda. I don’t want to know anything about Jenner and other transgender celebrities but I see this news here and there. The question is: why do they want everyone to know about transgendering? To attract more transgender-wannabes? And why there’re no regretful transgenders showed? I heard that sex change regret is real.


I have to wonder what motivated you to post this expression of disdain for transgender people and to accuse them of having a political agenda. Can you consider the possibility that being transgender is a deeply emotional experience and that it has nothing to do with politics at all, save for the politics of discrimination and marginalization?

You ask why they want the rest of us to know about trans gender? Why does anyone or any group want the rest of us to know about them? The answer is that they exist and that the rest of us, sooner or later will encounter them. And when we do, how will we react if we lake a basic understanding of who and what they are?? Ignorance often leads to a reaction of disgust, fear and rejection. How would you feel is someone reacted to you that way- as though you were a freak and less than human. For gods sake dude-the are in fact human beings!! Think about that and think about why you have this gripe
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”
~John Kenneth Galbraith
User avatar
Vinnie_Big_Dog
Council Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: The Commie Infested North Eastern USA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Political Leaning: Very Liberal

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby John Galt » Wed Dec 14, 2016 1:34 pm

there are a few more people who self-identify as being so-called "transgender/transsexual" than there are people with down's syndrome, because now we kill most people who have down's syndrome that would have been carried to term (as in if we didn't, we'd have more people with down's than transsexuals). it's very unlikely to meet people with down's syndrome unless you go to the special olympics. similarly it's very unlikely to meet people who are transsexuals
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt
User avatar
John Galt
Technical Admin
 
Posts: 12352
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Bowling Green Massacre Survivor
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 1284 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby Vinnie_Big_Dog » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:13 pm

John Galt wrote:there are a few more people who self-identify as being so-called "transgender/transsexual" than there are people with down's syndrome, because now we kill most people who have down's syndrome that would have been carried to term (as in if we didn't, we'd have more people with down's than transsexuals). it's very unlikely to meet people with down's syndrome unless you go to the special olympics. similarly it's very unlikely to meet people who are transsexuals

So what? What is your point? Yes they are few in numbers. Does that make them any less human? Does that mean that they should be subjected to ridicule and discrimination? You're making about as much sense with this post as the author of the idiotic OP. We don't just write people off because they are a small minority. We do not tolerate a tyranny of the majority. I find your post, along with the OP highly ignorant and offensive.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”
~John Kenneth Galbraith
User avatar
Vinnie_Big_Dog
Council Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: The Commie Infested North Eastern USA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Political Leaning: Very Liberal

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby John Galt » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:42 pm

You said what I said was true, then asked so what, then said I was "ignorant" (even though you found nothing factually wrong with what I said). To answer your question of so what, the point of my post was a refutation of your statement that quote "sooner or later" we would deal with these people. No. It's highly unlikely unless you seek them out that you will deal with them. I also don't know how what I said was offensive. I could easily have been but I wasn't at all
Americans learn only from catastrophe and not from experience. -- Theodore Roosevelt

These users thanked the author John Galt for the post:
Vinnie_Big_Dog
User avatar
John Galt
Technical Admin
 
Posts: 12352
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:22 pm
Location: Bowling Green Massacre Survivor
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 578 times
Been thanked: 1284 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby Vinnie_Big_Dog » Thu Dec 15, 2016 6:29 am

John Galt wrote:You said what I said was true, then asked so what, then said I was "ignorant" (even though you found nothing factually wrong with what I said). To answer your question of so what, the point of my post was a refutation of your statement that quote "sooner or later" we would deal with these people. No. It's highly unlikely unless you seek them out that you will deal with them. I also don't know how what I said was offensive. I could easily have been but I wasn't at all

Forgive me for saying that your are ignorant. That was a little harsh. Let's dial it back a bit. However, while nothing that you said is factually incorrect, you do seem to be marginalizing trans people simply because they are few in number. You or I may never encounter them personally, but someone will and we all, as a society have to set a tone that says they they are human beings with value and are not to be written off as a "fringe minority" That is my point.
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”
~John Kenneth Galbraith
User avatar
Vinnie_Big_Dog
Council Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: The Commie Infested North Eastern USA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Political Leaning: Very Liberal

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby exploited » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:21 am

They are human beings with value, yes. They don't deserve cruel or harsh treatment.

That said, they are mentally ill, and we should be certain that they get help, real help, and not simply potent hormones and a hole where their dick was.

These users thanked the author exploited for the post:
gla22
User avatar
exploited
Vice President
 
Posts: 20965
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 2197 times
Been thanked: 1702 times

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby spacemonkey » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Maybe they should find what part of the brain that determines sexual desire and treat that. Maybe they could also fix child molesters. Who knows?
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor
 
Posts: 4839
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:54 am
Location: cyberspace
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 64 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: Transgender propaganda

Postby Vinnie_Big_Dog » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 pm

exploited wrote:They are human beings with value, yes. They don't deserve cruel or harsh treatment.

That said, they are mentally ill, and we should be certain that they get help, real help, and not simply potent hormones and a hole where their dick was.


Thank you for expressing compassion and reasonableness ….to a point. However, I have a major problem with your assertion that transgender is a mental illness, if that is , in fact what you're saying. That is an opinion that you are stating as fact and I seriously doubt if you are qualified to make such a claim. The fact is that it is something that is very complex, not yet completely understood, and there is some evidence that there is a biological component, -similar to intersexual conditions, at least in some cases. To imply that they can be “cured” is just as absurd as the belief that homosexuals can be cured. Here are some resources that you might want to check out. Then maybe you will be in a position to make a more appropriate comment

Is being transgender a mental disorder?
No, but this remains a common stereotype about transgender people.
Transgender identity is not a mental illness that can be cured with treatment
. Rather, transgender people often experience a persistent and authentic disconnect between the sex assigned to them at birth and their internal sense of who they are. This disconnect is referred to by medical professionals as “gender dysphoria” because it can cause undue pain and distress in the lives of transgender people.

In December 2012, the American Psychiatric Association announced the latest version of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-V) would no longer include the term “gender identity disorder.” The revised manual replaced “gender identity disorder” with the more neutral term “gender dysphoria.”

Do all people who transition have surgery?

No, many transgender people can successfully transition without surgery. Some have no desire to pursue surgeries or medical intervention.

At the same time, many transgender people cannot afford medical treatment nor can they access it. In light of these injustices, it is important that civil rights and protections are extended to all transgender people equally, regardless of their medical histories. It’s also critical to continue advocating for full access to health care coverage for transgender people. http://www.hrc.org/resources/transgender-faq#8


[b][u]Transgender: Evidence on the biological nature of gender identity[/u][/b]
Date:February 13, 2015
Source:Boston University Medical Center
Summary:
Medical care of transgender patients, including surgical and hormonal treatment, has largely been met with resistance by physicians in favor of psychiatric treatment, owing to misconceptions that gender identity can be changed. There is increasing evidence of a biological basis for gender identity that may change physicians' perspective on transgender medicine and improve health care for these patients. https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2 ... 112317.htm




What Causes Transsexualism?
by Lynn Conway
http://www.lynnconway.com/


Many causes for transsexualism have been proposed over the years. As discussed earlier in Lynn's TG/TS/IS information, it's long been known from intersex data that the genes do not determine gender identity, and recent follow-ups on intersex infant surgeries show that consistency of "genitals and upbringing" does not determine gender identity.

Instead, current scientific results strongly suggest neurobiological origins for transsexualism: Something appears to happen during the in-utero development of the transsexual child's central nervous system (CNS) so that the child is left with innate, strongly perceived cross-gender body feelings and self-perceptions. We still don't know for sure what causes this neurological development, and more research needs to be done. But the neurobiological direction for these explorations seem clear.

However, even without any scientific evidence to back them up, many psychiatrists and psychologists over the past four decades have simply assumed that transsexualism is a "mental illness". By DEFINING this socially unpopular condition to be a mental illness, these mental health professionals have shaped much of the medical establishment's and society's views of transsexuals as psychopathological "sexual deviants".

This page is an investigative report that describes and contrasts the older "mental illness" concept of transsexualism with more recently emerging scientific evidence of neurobiological bases for innate gender identity in humans.


The modern conservative is engaged in one of man’s oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.”
~John Kenneth Galbraith
User avatar
Vinnie_Big_Dog
Council Member
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:00 pm
Location: The Commie Infested North Eastern USA
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Political Leaning: Very Liberal

PreviousNext

Return to Society

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron