Tesla Autopilot

Re: Tesla Autopilot

Postby spacemonkey » Fri Oct 23, 2015 11:32 am

I suppose all is well until a glitch, then an epic clustercrunch followed by epic judicial orgasms.
The hardest part of doing nothing is knowing when your done.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby Spider » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:54 pm

Saz wrote:This is awesome and epic. The minute I have my loans paid off or move to a place where I need to drive, I'm buying a tesla. Already see a ton of model s driving around and autopilot is a feature I've been dreaming of for my whole life. Could hop in hammered after a Saturday night out in NYC and be home in suburban VA by morning.

By then there will be competing stuff out there. Mercedes is working on their own...but it seems to bounce back and forth between the lines a lot at the moment.

I mean...this is just software and some sensors. It should be doable on basically any car. No need for an electric and range anxiety.
"Freedom is the increased knowledge of that which you can do without." -Thoreau
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Saz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:49 am

Spider wrote:
Saz wrote:This is awesome and epic. The minute I have my loans paid off or move to a place where I need to drive, I'm buying a tesla. Already see a ton of model s driving around and autopilot is a feature I've been dreaming of for my whole life. Could hop in hammered after a Saturday night out in NYC and be home in suburban VA by morning.

By then there will be competing stuff out there. Mercedes is working on their own...but it seems to bounce back and forth between the lines a lot at the moment.

I mean...this is just software and some sensors. It should be doable on basically any car. No need for an electric and range anxiety.

Model S is nice as fukk man. My friend just got one and she loves it and all the ones I see around are super nice. Plus, a bit more prestigious than a benz.
Ceterum autem censeo Dylan esse delendam
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby spacemonkey » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:32 am

Saz wrote:
Spider wrote:

Model S is nice as fukk man. My friend just got one and she loves it and all the ones I see around are super nice. Plus, a bit more prestigious than a benz.

I wonder why people need prestigious things to make them feel of value? Seriously, what is missing in their lives?
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby Saz » Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:55 am

spacemonkey wrote:
Saz wrote:
Spider wrote:

I wonder why people need prestigious things to make them feel of value? Seriously, what is missing in their lives?

More quality kitty, pretty much.
Saz
Governor

Postby spacemonkey » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 pm

Saz wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:
Saz wrote:
Spider wrote:

Nah, that just means they like your stuff more then they like you.
spacemonkey
Governor

Postby Dylan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:16 pm

spacemonkey wrote:
Saz wrote:
Spider wrote:

I actually never really understood this either. I don't like having things for the sake of having things. My apartment looks like a sparsely furnished freshly cleaned hotel room :))
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby John Galt » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:25 pm

Dylan wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:
Saz wrote:
Spider wrote:

I actually never really understood this either. I don't like having things for the sake of having things. My apartment looks like a sparsely furnished freshly cleaned hotel room :))

sure that isn't more of a result of how you spend 45 dollars to go to a movie?
John Galt
Technical Admin

Postby Saz » Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:59 pm

spacemonkey wrote:
Saz wrote:
spacemonkey wrote:I wonder why people need prestigious things to make them feel of value? Seriously, what is missing in their lives?

Nah, that just means they like your stuff more then they like you.

Lmao, who gives a shit about that? I'm sorry babe, put your clothes back on, I'm beginning to think you are only into me for my stuff :)) I don't even have stuff. I'm a man in 2015, I have my wardrobe, MacBook, a nice TV and basically nothing else. Certainly nothing that would impress anyone. I'm used to moving every few months.
Saz
Governor

Postby Dylan » Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:31 pm

John Galt wrote:sure that isn't more of a result of how you spend 45 dollars to go to a movie?

haha maybe. i dunno. i'm pretty bad with money TBH. i just don't really care.
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

PreviousNext

Return to Science/Tech