Apple Event Today

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby Philly » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 am

Pro-tip: whether you go with an iPhone or a Samsung, your end user experience will be better if you just enjoy the features you like rather than bitterly mocking people who use a different brand.
User avatar
Philly
Governor
 
Posts: 9425
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:36 pm
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 949 times
Been thanked: 1116 times

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:31 am

uebermann wrote:
Saz wrote:haha you guys are so behind the times.


No, you're just a shitty consumer. A mindless drone that buys things because some company tells you to.

The issue here isn't the disappearance of a headphone jack - the issue is Apple is removing the headphone jack to push their own product, so that they can jack up the price of the item in question and claim innovation. Removing features at the expense of others is idiotic.

In 2 years or so, Apple will add the headphone jack back to their phones and claim they are innovative again. They've already done this with the stylus.

Apple consumers really are the worst.


I mentioned it in another thread, but the headphone jack thing is clearly another attempt by Apple to try and corner a market. One should be reminded they already bought Beats by Dre, in case it's not obviously apparent what their strategy already is. I have an iPhone, but I don't use shitty apple headphones or earbuds, so I will not be updating my phone until higher quality earbuds come out on the market.
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:02 pm

uebermann wrote:
Saz wrote:haha you guys are so behind the times.


No, you're just a shitty consumer. A mindless drone that buys things because some company tells you to.

The issue here isn't the disappearance of a headphone jack - the issue is Apple is removing the headphone jack to push their own product, so that they can jack up the price of the item in question and claim innovation. Removing features at the expense of others is idiotic.

In 2 years or so, Apple will add the headphone jack back to their phones and claim they are innovative again. They've already done this with the stylus.

Apple consumers really are the worst.


haha, you are just mad because you are to cheap to buy apple products. You wouldn't know the first thing about what a consumer needs or wants. I've been wanting wireless earbuds for years, the problem is they are all shit. I actually like apple earbuds though so if they fit and are as good as the wired ones this is a break though. look at you getting all up in arms over what OTHER PEOPLE decide to buy.

If you want a headphone jack then don't buy the iphone 7. It's really not that f**k complicated and I guarantee apple gives no shits about cheapskates and olds who whine about shit like this. They recognize you guys are cheap and certainly don't dive the market so of course they don't cater to people like you. They cater to people like me. I'm sorry that upsets you so much.

And like I said, the apple pencil is absolutely nothing like a stylus, it's infinitely better than the plastic piece of shit that came with your palm pilot that wasn't anymore useful than your finger. Just be honest man, you are upset apple is moving forward to a better future that makes you feel old and behind the curve. I feel the same way whenever i pass a bar on a wednesday night and see the college kids getting wasted.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1071 times
Been thanked: 904 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:06 pm

I'm not cheap, I just prefer superior headphones/earbuds to the shit Apple puts out.
Welcome to our speak board web page

These users thanked the author NAB for the post:
uebermann
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:18 pm

Saz wrote:
uebermann wrote:
Saz wrote:haha you guys are so behind the times.


No, you're just a shitty consumer. A mindless drone that buys things because some company tells you to.

The issue here isn't the disappearance of a headphone jack - the issue is Apple is removing the headphone jack to push their own product, so that they can jack up the price of the item in question and claim innovation. Removing features at the expense of others is idiotic.

In 2 years or so, Apple will add the headphone jack back to their phones and claim they are innovative again. They've already done this with the stylus.

Apple consumers really are the worst.


haha, you are just mad because you are to cheap to buy apple products. You wouldn't know the first thing about what a consumer needs or wants. I've been wanting wireless earbuds for years, the problem is they are all shit. I actually like apple earbuds though so if they fit and are as good as the wired ones this is a break though. look at you getting all up in arms over what OTHER PEOPLE decide to buy.

If you want a headphone jack then don't buy the iphone 7. It's really not that f**k complicated and I guarantee apple gives no shits about cheapskates and olds who whine about shit like this. They recognize you guys are cheap and certainly don't dive the market so of course they don't cater to people like you. They cater to people like me. I'm sorry that upsets you so much.

And like I said, the apple pencil is absolutely nothing like a stylus, it's infinitely better than the plastic piece of shit that came with your palm pilot that wasn't anymore useful than your finger. Just be honest man, you are upset apple is moving forward to a better future that makes you feel old and behind the curve. I feel the same way whenever i pass a bar on a wednesday night and see the college kids getting wasted.


You just don't get how wrong you are on every level.

I love technology. Its a major part of my job. I keep up with all of the latest items coming out in case there is something that will greatly enhance our job. And I can tell you from years of experience now, Apple is only good at master manipulation. They want to corner a market and try to tell you what it is you want, and make you pay through the nose, for something that is no more superior than anything else out there. There products are NOT better than anyone else's. They only give you the illusion of such because of price. You are under a false assumption that because an item has an Apple logo on it, it means it is vastly superior. You have bought into the hype train.

I'm not saying Apple's phones aren't nice. I'm not saying they're bad. I'm saying they're the same as everyone elses, when it comes down to parts and quality. You may like them better, and hey, that is fine. But don't spout this bullshit about innovation and such just because something costs more because that isn't necessarily true. Its especially not true when looking at Apple products. Just as an example, they charge something like 4x market rate for the exact same RAM in their computers. They do it because they can. They do it because their consumers are morons. They sell to people who think things - electronic gadgets in this case - define a person, which is, quite frankly, f**k sad. How pathetic someone has to be to think that a owning an electronic product makes them superior to others.

As far as the stylus, you speak from extreme inexperience. We've been using them for the better part of 10 years now. They are used by professionals in drafting and art. The functionality has never changed and they do great at what they are designed for. Thinking Apple has someone improved or designed upon it somehow, is again, idiotic. All they did was claim stylus are dumb, then turn around and make a stylus. Just so their consumers would mass purchase an Apple product again. And you've fallen for that lie hook, line, and sinker.

I won't say I'd never buy an Apple product, but it would have to be something that I would need and so far they've not done that for me yet.

Btw, I never had a Palm Pilot. Didn't need one, never wanted one.
Image
User avatar
uebermann
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5491
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:56 am
Location: Tyler, TX
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 364 times
Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:34 pm

LMAO look at you telling ME what product works best for ME. It would be like me telling you what an idiot your lawyer is despite the fact that he got you acquitted. Get some perspective lil bro, apple products are far better than any of the other shit out there on the market, in just about every category. You dorks are still here walking about ram like anyone gives a shit. Does my phone lag? Never. Does my computer lag? Never, not even after several years. I don't give a shit what ram it has, it just f**k works. It serves my needs and every other product on the market never does. If it doesn't serve yours don't buy one. But what a sad pathetic mental disorder one must have to run around whining about what other people buy and telling other people what product works best for them.

No one gives a shit what product anyone owns. Every f**k chinese peasant has an iPhone now. It's not a status symbol. Everyone has some case or some shit on their phone, i can't even tell who has an iPhone or a samsung unless they text me. You are the one one here running around judging people by what they buy apparently.

I iPhone is just a great f**k phone which is why everyone has one! Macbooks are great computers which is why everyone has one. While you tinker with your HP shit or talk about the useless f**k features on your shitty PLA made phone, my apple products do everything I need. Perfectly. In fact, I'm not even getting the iPhone 7 because there is literally nothing wrong with my iPhone 6. It still works like the day i bought it, it does everything I want, it's damn near a perfect product.

The sad thing is you are so arrogant and care about this dorky shit so much you run around calling other people idiots for buying a product that serves their needs, simply because it doesn't serve yours. If you don't like apple products, fine, don't buy them. No one is telling you otherwise. But it's hilarious how you get so aggravated because god forbid some of us have lives and don't give a shit about a headphone jack or Ram, as long as the product does what we want it to do. Every apple product I get just works in a way nothing on the market has previously. You can trust them to make something solid, which is why despite never trying the airpots, I'm sure they will be excellent. Just like the apple pencil. Just like every macbook. Just like every iPhone.

If you weren't so busy getting bent out of shape because you are to cheap to buy apple products, you would notice that i do not intact buy everything they have. You would notice that I am actually not getting the airpods until they come in black, because white is way to conspicuous for wireless earbuds, which i want to be inconspicuous. You see, some of us think about our purchase and make purchases that work for us. Its called being a good consumer. Other just whine online about what someone else buys, presumably because they are the sort of brainwashed sheep that hops onto the hate apple train because duh i work in computers so i know what everyone else needs in a product.

I'm sorry you don't like apples innovative products. Feel free to keep using your chinese made shit if it really makes you feel like an "intelligent consumer" I will use what works for me, my macbook, my iPhone, and coming tomorrow...my apple watch! Keep hating bro, the rest of us are living.
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1071 times
Been thanked: 904 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:36 pm

Isn't Apple Chinese made?
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:43 pm

yes but not PLA made. come on NAB you are supposed to be our china guy

Image
Pun intended for the plebes on here who don't get a joke
User avatar
Saz
Governor
 
Posts: 8509
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:37 am
Location: Airstrip One
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 1071 times
Been thanked: 904 times
Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:45 pm

Saz wrote:yes but not PLA made. come on NAB you are supposed to be our china guy

Image


Yes, the PLA has very little influence over the Apple Free State of Shenzhen.
Welcome to our speak board web page
User avatar
NAB
Governor
 
Posts: 7607
Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:27 am
Gender: None specified
Has thanked: 45 times
Been thanked: 1093 times

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:48 pm

Saz wrote:LMAO look at you telling ME what product works best for ME.


No I'm not. You can't f**k read because you're blinded by Apple's bullshit. Any insult to Apple is an insult to you, right?

The problem is you tie your status in society by the cost of electronic items you buy. You claim superiority over others because you own Apple's shit. You really are a f**k dumbass.
Image
User avatar
uebermann
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5491
Joined: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:56 am
Location: Tyler, TX
Gender: Male
Has thanked: 164 times
Been thanked: 364 times
Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

PreviousNext

Return to Science/Tech

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest