Apple Event Today

Re: Apple Event Today

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:58 pm

uebermann wrote:
Saz wrote:LMAO look at you telling ME what product works best for ME.

No I'm not. You can't f**k read because you're blinded by Apple's bullshit. Any insult to Apple is an insult to you, right?

The problem is you tie your status in society by the cost of electronic items you buy. You claim superiority over others because you own Apple's shit. You really are a f**k dumbass.

like i said, i don't even know what phones people have, nor do i care. every chinese peasant has an iPhone and phones in particular are so subsidised the price doesn't even matter.i actually think samsung are now more expensive than apple.

you seem to be the one trying a lot of your person worth to what phone you do or don't have. I don't give a shit what phone you have, I'm just saying i like my iPhone.
"Got a whole squad of killas ready to pull the trigger, we strapped, lil azn N***a! @KimJongBOOM" - President Donald Trump on North Korea (August 11, 2017)
Saz
Governor

Political Leaning: Classic Liberal

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:59 pm

Saz wrote:
uebermann wrote:

No I'm not. You can't f**k read because you're blinded by Apple's bullshit. Any insult to Apple is an insult to you, right?

The problem is you tie your status in society by the cost of electronic items you buy. You claim superiority over others because you own Apple's shit. You really are a f**k dumbass.

like i said, i don't even know what phones people have, nor do i care. every chinese peasant has an iPhone and phones in particular are so subsidised the price doesn't even matter.i actually think samsung are now more expensive than apple.

you seem to be the one trying a lot of your person worth to what phone you do or don't have. I don't give a shit what phone you have, I'm just saying i like my iPhone.

iBro
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:01 pm

NAB wrote:
Saz wrote:
uebermann wrote:

iBro

*looks at apple watch*

I don't have time for your bullshit nab
"Got a whole squad of killas ready to pull the trigger, we strapped, lil azn N***a! @KimJongBOOM" - President Donald Trump on North Korea (August 11, 2017)
Saz
Governor

Postby uebermann » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:04 pm

Saz wrote:I'm just saying i like my iPhone.

No. No you're not.

If it were that simple, we wouldn't be having an argument here. You have brand loyalty and are trying to use Apple as a status symbol. You've already said all the trigger words multiple times, talking about how us "scrubs" can't afford Apple products, how Apple is innovative, how you are going to brandish your superiority by buying an Apple Watch to show us scrubs how rich you are.

You've said all the things you just said you're not saying.

If you like Apple products, good for you. You want to buy everything they put out, good for you. But you buying their products doesn't mean they are superior products, nor that they are innovative.
uebermann
Site Admin

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby Saz » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:12 pm

lol brother i argue with myself are here. if you liked apple i would be talking up the exploding phones. seriously man how long have we been doing this? :))

but seriously though apple products are superior. I'm sorry you are to cheap to ever buy one and realize that fact.
Saz
Governor

Postby Philly » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:54 pm

uebermann wrote:They do it because their consumers are morons. They sell to people who think things - electronic gadgets in this case - define a person, which is, quite frankly, f**k sad.

:))
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

These users thanked the author Philly for the post:
Saz
Philly
Governor

Postby NAB » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:38 pm

jimmyz wrote:Maybe its just me but a sheet of paper and a sixteenth of an inch worth of graphite from a five cent pencil saves me $899.99 over the Apple thingy for booze, hookers, cigars or whatever.

A Luddite who likes to party.
Welcome to our speak board web page
NAB
Governor

Postby Spider » Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:36 pm

Saz wrote:
haha, you are just mad because you are to cheap to buy apple products

I don't know why people say that. Apple products are often the cheaper option when I'm looking at different devices. Its hard to get premium from Apple. They make basic stuff for the masses. A few years back I bought a MBA simply because it was cheaper than the alternatives. Was a decent ultraportable at the time, I guess. Eventually gave it to wife when I upgraded back out of that walled garden they've built. It costs more to get a better product, but its worth it to me.

The trouble with Apple is that they do stupid shit...and then others copy them...and so the stupidity rapidly disseminates.
Every dark cloud has a silver lining. But lightning kills hundreds of people each year who are trying to find it.
Spider
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Anarcho Communist

Postby Saz » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:23 am

apple watch is awesome. made out with some medicore indian girl after telling her i needed to close out my activity rings :ymsmug: i don't think she got what i meant
Saz
Governor

Previous

Return to Science/Tech