There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Re: There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Postby Philly » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:53 pm

Stratego is back!
Philly
Governor

Postby cat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:11 am

Stratego wrote:How does he know it was heaven and not the devil tricking him with an illusion to spread the devil's message?

Telling us there is library in heaven is a evil thing?
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:25 am

I am preasantly surprised to know there is library in heaven, i love to read. It show we continuously to learn things when we are in heaven. Learning heavenly things,. We can have book clubs. I would like to know more about other galaxies, may be we can space travel too. What things would you guys like to learn or know when you go to heave?
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby Stratego » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:34 am

cat wrote:
Stratego wrote:How does he know it was heaven and not the devil tricking him with an illusion to spread the devil's message?

Not that there are libraries, but that there's John 22. If people pursue that it could be following a false idol.
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.
Stratego
VIP
VIP

Postby cat » Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:28 pm

Stratego wrote:
cat wrote:

Not that there are libraries, but that there's John 22. If people pursue that it could be following a false idol.

Like the book of Enoch? Whether there are only 66 books in the bible is a debating issue. Early church people hide and ban books from us, same as the Catholic church.
They did that is because they thought we can't handle it or rather THEY CAN'T. The Book of Enoch is all about fallen angels(aliens), which it would not be a good idea to unseal it before its time. People probably don't even know how to understand it, it may mess up their mind, but we can in this generation. I start to realize that there are timing for learning knowledge. We used to say, "Timing is everything", it is not just about our lost love affair. Learning knowledge have timing too. Same as financial cycles. Travelling in space is about time too. Seems everything is about "time" "timing". Timing is also very important and essential to God and His plans and His creations too. Just a little discovery want to get it out. let me get back to the subject

John 22 is about an entire generation doing greater works of Jesus that believe fully the power of God. I don't think it's from the false idol.
But it's unfolding and about time we will experience another wave of supernatural, heavenly knowledge that's directly from God. I can tell you I am feeling and experiencing it. I know the Holy Spirit, I experience the power in the name of Jesus, I received dreams from God. Same as many people right now are experience what I do too. Some of them even have supernatural healing power doing miracles like the days Jesus and His disciples on earth. You need to look at what today's Christian teachings, they are training us to receive and do and experience supernatural stuffs, I am no kidding. It's all preparing us to what John 22's about. In our studying, like, how to discern the voice of God, that's a teaching of telepathing with God in Spirit, sometime may be audio voice. But God choose not to use our five sense to communicate with us that much anymore like in the old testament. He wants to train our Spiritual sense, mind, soul. A higher level. Prayers definitely have power, especially, more than two people. How to have an intimacy relationship with the Holy Spirit, that's another supernatural teaching. WORDS(the bible) also have power....etc And this IT'S SUPERNATURAL tv program is anther form of teaching and telling us supernatural stuffs. All these are preparing us to THAT TIME that John 22's about. Fully believe and depend upon on the power of God. Let Him manifest through us. Release His power here on earth in the last days.
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:51 pm

eynon81 wrote:
cat wrote:Indeed! Are you worry? Actually I was. How about you? What do you worry about?

I think, May be that's why one of important Christian teaching is learning to merge our will into God's will. I learned that God didn't create our brain to think negative and bad things, our brain is created to much more significant and constructive things like understand God, His works, all of His creation, and the relationship with Him and others.
May be that's why learning to transform ourselves is so important. I meant transform our mind and soul.

This is just my 2 cents.

our hearts change, our mind doesn't.

my mind is still very much ruled by lust, wrath, and gluttony.

Powerful prayers for supernatural results
Video from : youtube.com
cat
Mayor

Previous

Return to Religion