There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Re: There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:43 pm

eynon81 wrote:
cat wrote:In heaven, whatever you think are put on speaker, he heard his own voice saying: how can I steal this book! He's busted instantly.
that could get very interesting...

Indeed! Are you worry? Actually I was. How about you? What do you worry about?

I think, May be that's why one of important Christian teaching is learning to merge our will into God's will. I learned that God didn't create our brain to think negative and bad things, our brain is created to much more significant and constructive things like understand God, His works, all of His creation, and the relationship with Him and others.
May be that's why learning to transform ourselves is so important. I meant transform our mind and soul.

This is just my 2 cents.

He also said there a mis-translation of scripture that hurt many people: Ephesians 5: 22 "Wives, submit to your own husband, as to the Lord."

Jesus spoke in Aramaic language, taught in Aramaic, the apostles also taught in Aramaic. The Aramaic translation is "Wives be tenderly devoted to your husband as the church be tenderly devoted to Christ"

This makes a lot of different. In the past, so many man mis-used the scripture to mis-treated their wife.
actually that's probably true.[/quote]

Yes, I agree, Man-made mistakes, and people blame the bible for it.

or this is done deliberately by the ones who translate it because they want to dominate their wives.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:55 pm

Winchester wrote:
eynon81 wrote:
cat wrote:In heaven, whatever you think are put on speaker, he heard his own voice saying: how can I steal this book! He's busted instantly.

Honestly something like that would be more how I envision hell. Big Brother type of scary.

I understand where are you coming from. But no, this is not hell, hell is 1000 times worst than that.

God's all knowing, we can not hide anything from Him. He knows everything about us. I am totally fine He's big brother on me. Because I know He loves me, accept me as who I am, and He is very forgiven. I am totally alright that He discipline me, teach me and correct me. I trust Him. I have a honest relationship with Him, It is great. It's hard to have a total honest relationship with anyone on earth, don't you agree? Wouldn't it be a relief to have someone you can totally be honest with?

However, I am absolutely against any earthly government big brothers, I would feel angry and offended when they do that, because I know they want to know anything about me is to control me and against me if I don't toll the line.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:57 pm

cat wrote:Indeed! Are you worry? Actually I was. How about you? What do you worry about?

I think, May be that's why one of important Christian teaching is learning to merge our will into God's will. I learned that God didn't create our brain to think negative and bad things, our brain is created to much more significant and constructive things like understand God, His works, all of His creation, and the relationship with Him and others.
May be that's why learning to transform ourselves is so important. I meant transform our mind and soul.

This is just my 2 cents.

our hearts change, our mind doesn't.

my mind is still very much ruled by lust, wrath, and gluttony.
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby Winchester » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:00 pm

cat wrote:
Winchester wrote:
eynon81 wrote:

Honestly something like that would be more how I envision hell. Big Brother type of scary.

I understand where are you coming from. But no, this is not hell, hell is 1000 times worst than that.

God's all knowing, we can not hide anything from Him. He knows everything about us. I am totally fine He's big brother on me. Because I know He loves me, accept me as who I am, and He is very forgiven. I am totally alright that He discipline me, teach me and correct me. I trust Him. I have a honest relationship with Him, It is great. It's hard to have a total honest relationship with anyone on earth, don't you agree? Wouldn't it be a relief to have someone you can totally be honest with?

However, I am absolutely against any earthly government big brothers, I would feel angry and offended when they do that, because I know they want to know anything about me is to control me and against me if I don't toll the line.

How is that any different than god?

I'd rather just cease to exist when I die than live under a deity that I have no independence from and if I don't tow his/her line is they are going to toss me somewhere 1000 times worse.
Winchester
Governor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:01 pm

eynon81 wrote:
Winchester wrote:
eynon81 wrote:

or in my case Valhalla.

Non thought:
I want that wench to ride my face like a stallion

Non thought:
I want to rip that man's nose off and spit in the gaping bloody hole

Non thought:
I want to drink 25 pints of ale, AT LEAST

maybe if I'm a good Christian they'll let me vacation there.

I understand. I worried what you worry. i saw other clips about other people went to heaven too, I don't see them saying every thoughts will be spoken out loudly, I think it happened to him because he wanted to steal, a crime he try to commit. May be only criminal thoughts will be exposed like this. That way, heaven doesn't need polices.

This actually great!
cat
Mayor

Postby Winchester » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:08 pm

cat wrote:I understand. I worried what you worry. i saw other clips about other people went to heaven too, I don't see them saying every thoughts will be spoken out loudly, I think it happened to him because he wanted to steal, a crime he try to commit. May be only criminal thoughts will be exposed like this. That way, heaven doesn't need polices.

Why do you believe other people who say they went to heaven? What makes them trustworthy?

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/c ... aven-basis
Winchester
Governor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:39 pm

eynon81 wrote:
cat wrote:Indeed! Are you worry? Actually I was. How about you? What do you worry about?

This is just my 2 cents.

our hearts change, our mind doesn't.

my mind is still very much ruled by lust, wrath, and gluttony.

Even though I am Christian, I am still a sinner, I encounter the same problems as you do. So as the apostles. What I learn is that we are not suppose to have all these craps in our mind, these are fleshly and earthly thinking, we have to at least try to transform our mind, we alone can't do it, there is where the power of Jesus coming from. We ask for His power to help us and trust His blood wash away our sins. We repent. We pray. Fasting helps a lot, because fasting has a way to change our heart, when we change our heart, our mind change too. Then, we will be free from the chain of our sins, then, our brain will have more room to learn heavenly things

It's not an easy task, but if we at least try to do it, there will be rewards. I was rewarded dreams regarding the end time and knowing my personal fate in the end. I know what will happen to me. Jesus told me through the dreams. He also gave me dreams about ufos/aliens too. Because He knows I am interested in this field.

Look, this is relationship here, it has its ups and downs, but so far, we are getting closer, He knows where my interests is , so He gave me dreams about it, led me to people who knows about it without getting me in danger, guide me to books and articles, so I would be happy to know about all these. He loves us, God cares about everything in our life. He want us to be happy. He wants everyone of us to have personal relationship with Him.

non, I understand all these sinful thoughts in our minds, it's our nature to sin, God understand it too. But they are no use, they can't help us to achieve true happiness, God is the one who can give us happiness and peace. Try it. Repent, and build a relationship with Him, ask for the power of Jesus to help change you mind. We are not supposed to have all these dirty thoughts, but don't be frustrated if you fail, just remember the blood of Jesus wash away our sins.

I really don't think Heaven would allow any sins, it is a sinless place, if you sin, it will be exposed instantly and probably be evicted.
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Winchester wrote:
cat wrote:I understand. I worried what you worry. i saw other clips about other people went to heaven too, I don't see them saying every thoughts will be spoken out loudly, I think it happened to him because he wanted to steal, a crime he try to commit. May be only criminal thoughts will be exposed like this. That way, heaven doesn't need polices.

Why do you believe other people who say they went to heaven? What makes them trustworthy?

http://www.denverpost.com/nationworld/c ... aven-basis

I don't believe all of them are true. But some, yes, like Glenda Jackson and Loretta Blasingame, they have good background and good track of record. And The Holy Spirit would guide us. We have the spirit of truth. It is a gift from God when we baptize.

Try this, Loretta come back with healing power, she supernaturally heals many people, I felt her spirit even just through computer.
Video from : youtube.com
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:01 pm

Winchester wrote:
cat wrote:
Winchester wrote:
eynon81 wrote:

How is that any different than god?

I'd rather just cease to exist when I die than live under a deity that I have no independence from and if I don't tow his/her line is they are going to toss me somewhere 1000 times worse.

Independence is not really the same as freedom. Depend upon Him doesn't mean I lose my freedom and being controlled. There must be some rules, otherwise, it will be anarchy and it will actually create an environment of non-free at all. It is simply not safe and not free for everyone else.

There are BIG different between the earthly leaders and God.
cat
Mayor

Postby Stratego » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:14 pm

How does he know it was heaven and not the devil tricking him with an illusion to spread the devil's message?
Sigmund Freud defined four parts of a psyche; the id, the ego, the superego and the stratego. The Stratego being the highest form of morality and scientific thinking.

If guns are not outlawed, the in-laws will have guns.

These users thanked the author Stratego for the post:
exploited
Stratego
VIP
VIP

PreviousNext

Return to Religion