There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:31 pm

Video from : youtube.com

This guy went to heaven, Jesus took him to a library, told him that he can choose 2 books. He chose. But when he saw the third book: John 22(which is not in the bible, there are only 21 chapters), he wanted the book so bad he try to shoplifting on God. In heaven, whatever you think are put on speaker, he heard his own voice saying: how can I steal this book! He's busted instantly. LOL Want to know what happen next, listen to the clip, this start around 20mins in the clip.

He also said there a mis-translation of scripture that hurt many people: Ephesians 5: 22 "Wives, submit to your own husband, as to the Lord."

Jesus spoke in Aramaic language, taught in Aramaic, the apostles also taught in Aramaic. The Aramaic translation is "Wives be tenderly devoted to your husband as the church be tenderly devoted to Christ"

This makes a lot of different. In the past, so many man mis-used the scripture to mis-treated their wife.
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Re: There are Libraries in Heaven!!! A book of John 22

Postby Dylan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:49 pm

I highly suggest watching that video. At around 14:10 he describes bringing a baby back to life.

These users thanked the author Dylan for the post:
cat
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:15 pm

Dylan wrote:I highly suggest watching that video. At around 14:10 he describes bringing a baby back to life.
:-bd

He jumped back to life!!!

This is amazing!
God and Jesus is not only the Creator, also the highest authority, most powerful & advance deity in the enite universe. Much more powerful than any other advance aliens.
Good alien/Angel would acknowledge Jesus is the Lord and Savior and came in flesh
cat
Mayor

Postby Dylan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:17 pm

It's unbelievable. Literally.
Dylan
Vice President

Political Leaning: Middle of the Road

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:33 pm

Dylan wrote:It's unbelievable. Literally.

This is miracle, supposingly unbelievable, but This is God, nothing HE can't do. I believe it, I myself experience many supernatural things too even since I baptized.

Today, people don't believe in miracle as much as they used to, they don't think God would communicate with us through supernatural things, like supernatural healing, prayers, dreams and visions....but HE does, espectially we are in the final hour, is in the scriptures.

But I do have a little different understand about miracles even since I realize Aliens are real,(Christians identify aliens are fallen angels ), I think miracle somehow related to or can be explained in ADVANCED SCIENCE, the alien science, at least it can be explained some of them. But of course God is a lot more advance and more powerful than any kind of aliens, HE is the creator.

Miracles happen, faith in the Lord, brings miracles.

Try these ones:
Video from : youtube.com
cat
Mayor

Postby cat » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:56 pm

Supernatural and Spiritual realm exist, an area that we can not see, smell, touch by physical senses, but they are very real. The existence of Aliens exposure has given us a glimpse into another world, their sciences are unimaginable and miracle like. What they are showing is just part of it. Because they are just created creature, they don't have all knowledge of the universe, of God the Creator. God performs miracles, and these are even better than what the aliens can do.
cat
Mayor

Postby Winchester » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:32 pm

I went to heaven. Let me tell you, god has absolutely no need for a library and books as he has the most bad-ass computer and electronic library in existence. He's also perfected the f**k out of google glasses. Didn't see any Apple products up there though. :-?
Winchester
Governor

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:42 pm

cat wrote:In heaven, whatever you think are put on speaker, he heard his own voice saying: how can I steal this book! He's busted instantly.
that could get very interesting...

He also said there a mis-translation of scripture that hurt many people: Ephesians 5: 22 "Wives, submit to your own husband, as to the Lord."

Jesus spoke in Aramaic language, taught in Aramaic, the apostles also taught in Aramaic. The Aramaic translation is "Wives be tenderly devoted to your husband as the church be tenderly devoted to Christ"

This makes a lot of different. In the past, so many man mis-used the scripture to mis-treated their wife.
actually that's probably true.
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Postby Winchester » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:13 pm

eynon81 wrote:
cat wrote:In heaven, whatever you think are put on speaker, he heard his own voice saying: how can I steal this book! He's busted instantly.

Honestly something like that would be more how I envision hell. Big Brother type of scary.
Winchester
Governor

Postby eynon81 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:18 pm

Winchester wrote:
eynon81 wrote:

Honestly something like that would be more how I envision hell. Big Brother type of scary.

or in my case Valhalla.

Non thought:
I want that wench to ride my face like a stallion

Non thought:
I want to rip that man's nose off and spit in the gaping bloody hole

Non thought:
I want to drink 25 pints of ale, AT LEAST

maybe if I'm a good Christian they'll let me vacation there.
eynon81
VIP
VIP

Political Leaning: Very Conservative

Next

Return to Religion